BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Lentils, Celery, Tomato Paste, Modified Food Starch, Spinach.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract

Buy on Walmart*
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I am an avid lentil soup lover, and I love the way this brand's soups are prepared. There is no need to add water, and the soups are ready in a matter of minutes. The price is a little steep for just one can, but worth it every once in a while when there's not time to make soup homemade.
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
I've been eating this soup for as long as I can possibly remember. Being raised by parents that were former hippies, I was a vegetarian from the start and that will never change. Beans were a staple, any kind and when my mom was single, working full time and trying to keep a roof over our heads, this Lentil Soup from Progresso was a quick and easy meal. It's very hearty and they don't skimp on the lentils which are all cooked perfectly. Best eaten in the winter months in my opinion but it's always in my cupboard to have for a quick lunch that gives me a healthy boost of energy.
garett y.
Mooresville, NC
This is my favorite Progresso Lentil Soup Ever. I usually go to Big Lot and get over a handful of this soup. Big lots sells it for $1.00 if you catch it on a sale day or about $1.19 which is still way too cheap comparing to other stores. This soup is so tasty and delicious. It will fill you up. It is a quick dinner or lunch. Just heat it up then enjoy it.
Ellen H.
My mom and I really like this soup. It has a lot of flavor and is easy after a long day. We usually get it at Walmart but have also bought it at Shop Rite. It's kind of bland, but I like it with tortilla chips to add some extra texture.
Stacy S.
Overall this is not bad for a canned soup. They're very high in sodium so I try to avoid them whenever possible however in a pinch it makes a decent meal. I like when they're on sale and that you can find them everywhere. I will probably buy this again.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Super tasty! I love this soup so much. As a vegetarian, my options can be limited, but this soup does the job. It's thick and filling and really can work as an entire meal. Seems a little high in sodium as expected, but a good buy for the cost and it goes a long way.
Jen P.
I really like lentil soup, and I think Progresso makes a tasty version. This is a go to for me if I'm not feeling well and just need something comforting and fast. I like lentils especially because they have a lot of protein, and I don't eat most meats so it's nice to still be able to get it in a soup
Genie M.
Cornwall, NY
This soup is so good it could pass as homemade. The broth is thick and rich and the lentils are cooked perfectly. Always have it in my pantry-it is one of our favorites. When on sale and with coupons it is a great value. Would tell everyone give it a try.
Devin G.
This soup may look gross but it's amazing. As a vegetarian I get my protein and have a warm hearty meal. The flavor is so yummy. Give it a try... you will not be disappointed. Don't get the 99% sodium free that one is nasty!!!
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Great alternative when you want some great soup but don't have time to put in the work to make it from scratch. Like the vegetables are decent size compared to competitors.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
I didn't know progresso had lento soup. We usually make homemade soup. How good is this? Is it salty?
Marc M.
Emerson, NJ
How long can the soup last for?