Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Gluten-Free Vegetarian Creamy Mushroom Soup uploaded by Rendi D.Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Gluten-Free Vegetarian Creamy Mushroom Soup uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY PROGRESSO

We're out here to prove that "vegetables" and "flavor" can coexist.

Water, Portabella Mushrooms, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Cream, Soy Protein Concentrate, Mushroom Extract, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Onion Powder, Dried. Parsley, Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Spice.

• how much can i ingest every day? is it easy to calculate?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Great for gluten free people. Most creamy soups have flour in it. So this was great to have expecially for the holidays. I was able to make green bean casserole. Really good. If you want to use it for that though its best to add a cornstarch water mixture halfway into baking to thicken it. But if you use it in rice or noodle it would probably soak up.
Ana C.
I really like this soup to use with a green bean casserole. It's not too heavy in salt and it's got plenty of mushrooms so it's not all watery. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a veggie version with GF mushroom soup!
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
So easy to keep in my lunchbox and heat up for my very short lunch time. Progresso is often the most healthy, affordable, and tasty. I love that it's not condensed.
Bianca P.
Cropwell, AL
Not much to say about this product other than it's great to put it in your gravy. The labels are great and helpful with ingredients but all in total it's just a soup you put in with something.
Katie C.
I LOVE that there is a good Cream of Mushroom soup that is also Gluten Free.
this isn't like the "other" Cream of Mushroom soups (which is probably why they call it Creamy Mushroom instead). This soup has sizable pieces of mushrooms in it. It can be eaten by itself or used to make a casserole (or a hot dish as we Minnesotans call it). I like to pour mine over rice and unbreaded chicken strips with green beans!
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I love to cook with progreso vegetable classic gluten free creamy mushroom soup. Not only is it great tasting but also good for you as well. I like to put this soup in hot dishes such as tarot tot hotdish which makes the hot dish creamy and delious!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This soup is amazing. It's so delicious and pretty healthy, albeit a little bit fattening. I can usually find it on sale at my local grocery store, which makes the value exceptional. A can is a full meal, so it's perfect to make on lazy days when the weather turns colder.
Linda V.
Fresno, CA
As I was going into Foods co, I dropped by the can food section. I was really craving for something rich and tasty. So i got myself this Progresso Vegetable Gluten Free Creamy Mushroom Soup. It was my first time trying and I enjoyed it so much especially with some toasted bread.
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I went gluten free 4 years ago it was very hard for me to find replacement foods I once enjoyed until I started using Progresso creamy mushroom soups in a lot of my dishes to add flavor. It's definitely my go to now! Love the rich and creamy taste .
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I use this on top of chicken and bake it it's super yummy I'm never really tasted it alone but if you pour it over some chicken breasts and bake it in the oven for about 45 minutes on 375 it comes out so delicious
manuela u.
how much can i ingest every day? is it easy to calculate?