BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked Turkey Meat, Celery, Egg Noodles (semolina wheat, wheat flour, egg*).

Contains:

less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Water, Carrot Puree, Salt, Egg White*, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Tomato Extract, Parsley*, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Fennel Seed, Natural Flavor.

Dried.

Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Progresso is always good! Especially if you're dieting! They use all natural and low sodium products with no artificial flavoring! I buy ours from Walmart and they are decently priced! I would definitely recommend this.
Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Kinda reminds me of the filling of a turkey pot pie (which I love) and is super comforting and yummy. These soups tend to taste like they have less sodium, although that might be incorrect. Good soup and filling.
Addy
I think it's a good choice of you're not into beef. I would but it again. It was easy to make and pretty good. Also a good choice if you're not into chicken noodle soup. I would definitely recommend it.
laura b.
I love chicken noodle soup so when I heard about the TURKEY noodle soup I was like heyyyyyy! It's really good if not better! Takes a few minutes on the stove or in the microwave and I don't even have to chop anything so that's always a plus! Love it
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
Love this soup. Gives the homemade with love taste and feeling without having to cut up veggies and wait for the simmering to be done! Nice chunky pieces of chicken and noodles make it the perfect "bite". My parents always stock up on Progresso
Rachel B.
This soup is so delicious and comforting! I love that it uses turkey, as well. The noodles are firm, while many canned noodle soups are mushy. It tastes almost like homemade soup, without all of the work! It's also low in calories, which is such a bonus. Additionally, I trust the Progresso brand to bring quality products.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
Love this soup for a down in the duos day or just a cold day. It makes you feel warm and cozy and it tastes delicious. It leaves you feeling energized and happy and i recommend because the soup is amazing and is by far my favorite out of any other brands
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I love a good change up on the traditional chicken noodle, and the turkey noodle is nice! It's flavorful, and I like how the turkey tastes in it.
The only disadvantage is that there just simply isn't enough meat to noodle ratio. Wayyy too much soup for the meat you get.
Montana P.
Akron, OH
This is the perfect soup for a cold winter day. It is very hearty and filling and delicious. the traditional turkey noodle soup is a go- to for me because it is a very healthy and filling choice with a very traditional recipe flavor. i would recommend to all soup lovers.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I love that these are so flavorful and easy! I take them to school alot and they're so good. They have a variety of flavors. They offer light and regular, but even the regular isn't a crazy amount of calories. It's nice to eat and know you're not over consuming!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Progressive soup?