BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat, Carrots, Gemelli Pasta (semolina wheat, egg white*), Zucchini, Red Bell Peppers.

Contains:

less than 1.5% of: Cream, Modified Food Starch, Water, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Onion, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Chablis Wine, Sugar, Onion Powder, Chicken Fat, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Olive Oil, Romano Cheese (made from cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Buttermilk*, Natural Flavor, Basil, Oregano, Yeast Extract, Spice, Extractives of Turmeric, Whey Powder, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes).

Dried.

Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
This soup was very good. I am pretty picky and I enjoyed this soup a lot. It tasted great. I liked the big chunks of chicken and noodles, but I wish there was more chicken in it. That's really all I was disappointed in but overall great soup!
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I've always been a Campbell's fan, but I found this soup to be very tasty and enjoyable. Much more substance to it than the Campbell's. I would definitely recommend this.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Much better alternative than campbell's chicken noodle. This has lot's of veggies and is so flavorful.
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
Aside from the traditional chicken noodle soup, this is a must try, must have! My kids love this soup.