Progresso™ Traditional Potato, Broccoli & Cheese Chowder Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Potatoes*, Broccoli, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Cream Cheese (milk, cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum), Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).

Contains:

less than 1% of: Soy Protein Concentrate, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil, Whey, Sugar, Cheddar Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, DATEM, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Nonfat Milk*, Natural Flavor, Enzyme Modified Cream, Spice, Artificial Color, Vinegar, Blue Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Yeast Extract.

Dried.

Brandy O.
Lansing
This is my favorite canned soup. Progresso makes quality soups that are delicious and filling. This particular flavor combines two of my favorite things: broccoli and cheese. This is easy to pour into a bowl and warm up in the microwave. It's a hearty, tasty and easy meal.
Sara M.
knoxville
I love Progresso soups. They use quality ingredients and are healthier than other popular brands. I buy these all the time to eat at school. I have a mini crock pot that i can dump the soup in and when I get back from class, yummy soup is ready for me. You can garnish this soup with parsley or cheddar cheese or eat it as it is. It is creamy and leftovers reheat well. I highly recommend this soup.
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
Progressive soups are just so good. They're the perfect amount for the right price and they have some great flavors. The only thing I don't like is sometimes the soups are missing spices and I have to add my own. But other than that, they're great.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Yum yum yum. I love Progresso soups because they actually fill you up! I can also eat a whole can when I bring lunch to work (or just leave it for busy mornings when I forget), and I don't feel bad about it. Easy and delicious makes it the perfect choice!
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
My husband had this for dinner the other night and really raved about it. He was sweet enough to let me try it and the taste was the perfect bland of creaminess for a cream based soup and was seasoned pretty well. Will Defintely buy again and would recommend to friends.
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
Now if you mix this soup with some of the rice and chicken soup. Can't remember if it had corn but if not add some. You will have the best soup ever. I will always buy again for the low cost it is. It's always on sale at grocery stores so I totally recommend.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love brocili cheddar soup and this is just as hearty and delicious as you can imagine. Progresso always gives amazing flavors and doesn't hold back. This is my favorite canned soup of all time. Will buy again and again and you should try it too!
Kristina M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Progresso line of soups. This particular flavor is one that I frequently purchase whenever I buy canned soup. You get a good amount of potatoes and there is an excellent flavor with the broccoli and cheese to complement the overall flavor.
Christine H.
This is my favorite soup flavor. Not a bad price for a good gourmet style soup. Would highly recommend if you want some soup that tastes like a restaurant in the comfort of your own home.
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
YUM! I love anything containing cheese, broccoli and potato so this soup had my eye from the moment I saw it. It's a little thicker than I would like, but it is perfect to warm yourself up on a cold day!