Progresso™ Traditional Italian-Style Wedding Soup uploaded by Dianna M.Progresso™ Traditional Italian-Style Wedding Soup uploaded by Kate P.

BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Cooked Meatballs (pork, beef, water, eggs, textured soy protein [soy protein concentrate, caramel color], romano cheese [made from sheep's milk, cultures, salt, enzymes], bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast], corn syrup, onion, soy protein concentrate, salt, spice, sodium phosphate, garlic powder, Dried. parsley, onion powder, natural flavor), Tubettini Pasta (semolina wheat, egg whites), Carrots, Spinach.

Contains:

less than 2% of: Onions, Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Spice, Tomato Extract, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (color).

Brooke B.
Over the years, this Italian Wedding soup has just gotten worse. It’s been losing flavor. It used to be my favorite canned soup, great when sick. The cans are fuller than they used to be. The ingredient quality is still good. I’m unsure why it’s changing to taste more bland, but it makes me sad.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
The best soup style from a can period. Italian Wedding is Italian heaven in a rather large can. You get a lot, but it's not just about quantity. It's got great quality, too.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
I was recently super sick with some nasty virus and didn't have much of an appetite. My boyfriend made some of this for me and it helped me feel so much better. I usually purchase generic brand soups because it saves me money, but this was so good that I'd be willing to splurge a little bit just to keep it in my pantry. :)
Ariel A.
This is the best soup I have ever had! My whole family has loved this soup for years and we still keep buying it. Progresso is the best brand of soup because they do not put any MSG in their products. I cannot say enough about their soups they are simply wonderful.
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love soup and eat it year round. It does not have to be cold out. I could eat it every day. I love the Progresso Traditional Italian Style Wedding Soup. It is very flavorful and yet its a light meal. Good for when watching your calorie intake. It is not too salty like most soups are.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I find myself eating this soup on the daily in the winter. So easy to make whether it's by stovetop or in the micro wave it tastes great and is very filling. One of the soups I highly recommend amongst some other flavors.
Kara F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite canned Italian wedding soup the noodle quantity is bountiful and there are plenty of meatballs as well. It is a wonderful value for a can stuffed full of quality ingredients and not just broth
Laura T.
Clarkston, MI
Delicious soup! I love the little meatballs and the spices are yummy! Usually can get these for a 5 for deal, and they're pretty healthy! Can't beat that! I always have some of these in the pantry!
Megan J.
I just recently tried this after only being able to eat soup for a few days. I love Italian Wedding soup and found this in store and bought a few cans. I ate them up so fast. I couldn't believe how good it was. The only thing I would change are the meatballs. They're not the best part of the soup but for it being in a can I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. Overall it's a very good canned version of the best soup ever.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Get in my belly! I love Italian Wedding Soup, and this really hits the spot. I tend to have a can when in the mood (ie lazy and it's cold outside), and usually just pour it in a microwave safe container and microwave it for around 3 minutes. It's not too expensive, but for the price you are getting pretty at-par soup meatballs, so don't expect any of that gourmet. :)
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
have anyone know were to buy at?

Walmart