BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Acini De Pepe Pasta (semolina wheat, egg whites), Cooked Chicken Meat, Celery, Water.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Modified Food Starch, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Dried. Parsley, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (color).

angel s.
Honestly this soup taste so much better than Campbell's soup. It doesn't have a fake tasting to it and it's easier to eat when I'm sick if that make sense. I love that it has carrots and other vegetables but the chicken is a little dry but i don't mind. Plus it's not expensive to buy, there are always deals at Walgreen's for it.
Berenice S.
I particularly don't like this flavor. It taste too fake and too salty. You can find them in drugs stores, grocery stores etc. If you are in a run, busy or tired, yeah it can be an alternative. But all this soups are just full of salts and process ingredients that are just bad for your health
Marieka M.
Albany, NY
Love love love this soup! I typically stick up on them during the colder months because I tend to catch colds and lose my appetite and they are just so easy to digest. I get them from my local pathmark and sometimes they have a 10$ for 10 deal you can't really beat that!
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I like this soup a lot. Sometimes I just want something comforting and quick for lunch and this is handy to have on hand. My only issue is that they can be a little salty but I find that issue with all canned soups.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Yum yum yum when I'm too lazy to make my own soup I always get this. It's hearty and full of food. It's not too salty and not too bland. I feel full but not heavy after having this with some toast or crackers
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
I really wish I liked canned soup but I really have never been impressed by any of progressos soups compared to that from restaurants. I have tried many different flavors but I would rather just buy some premade soup from my local grocery store instead of getting it in a can.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Progresso soups are always a hit or miss with me. I love that this soup is hearty and fills me up but I just feel it's so bland. Definitely have to add my own seasoning to it. It does gives you a nice dose of vegetables which is always good. Great for a cold winters day or to eat when I'm sick.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this soup. The noodles are fantastic in this soup. I bought at Walmart and usually have coupons for this. I save these back for sick days. Very healthy and hearty. I would recommend and buy again.
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for this soup in Houston TX for a while. I first tried it a few years ago out of Wal-Mart. Then I guess it didn't sale well for them because they stop selling it. I tried special ordering it at Wal-Mart and from Progresso. I no good luck. But I worte the company and they told me that I could special order it through Amazon. I've been a happy campier ever since. If you can find this soup in your area please try. It's soooooooooooo good!
Cherokee R.
So i was recently sick an i used to only eat campbells chicken noodle well my husband broght this home instead on accident. But i loved it it has great flavor its my new go to soup. Its delicous it doesnt seem like its loaded with flavor packets.

Walmart