BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Water, Carrots, Clams, Potatoes, Tomato Paste, Celery.

Contains:

less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Dried. Parsley, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract.

Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love this soup so much. The taste is always great and its a healthy low calorie meal that's easy to make. I enjoy the taste and the amount of clams that are in it. I usually just heat it up and eat it with some crackers and I would recommend to others.
Megan H.
Rowlett, TX
This soup brand is really good my family get these all the time and when we don't have time to cook anything we just heat up the soup and theres dinner
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
This brand is actually really good when it comes down to canned soups. While this flavor is quite good I'd actually recommend giving them all a try.
Sylvia C.
La Porte, TX
I do like progressive a lot but not enough for 5 stars . Sometimes I feel like they could put some more of everything into the can and less liquid .
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Love that this is just enough to feed my husband when he is in the mood for Clam Chowder. Easy to cook, and make. It's the only brand he will buy.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
Love this soup ! It's creamy and loaded with clams and potatoes! It's affordable and filling for dinner ! We eat this maybe every other week
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
The best canned clam chowder I've had so far. I ate this at lunch the other day and I was sooooo full all the way up to dinner time
JaNique C.
I love Manhattan Clam Chowder soup. I always get it when I am getting over a cold.
Eloane N.
Is this as tasty as Campbell's