BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Tomatoes, Celery, Cooked Chicken Meat, Onions, Soybean Oil, Green Sweet Peppers, Cream Cheese (milk, cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum).

Contains:

less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Water, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Soy Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Cream, Salt, Red Bell Peppers*, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Chicken Fat, DATEM, Onion Powder, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Chipotle Pepper*, Tomato Extract, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Powder, Coconut Oil, Colored with Annatto Extract, Paprika Extract and Beta Carotene, Vinegar, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Chives*, Natural Flavor, Sorbic Acid (preservative).

Dried.

BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Great tasting soup with not too much salt and sodium. I keep a can or two at my desk for lunchtimes during the week when I am too busy to go out to lunch. It is so easy to pop in the microwave and heat up for a great tasting and easy lunch meal. My only complaint is that I usually have to add some hot sauce to spice it up a bit. Other that that, it is one of my standbys!
Andrea M.
Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup is my husband's favorite. I pick this up at our local grocery store, HEB. During the winter he will take this with him to work 2 or 3 days a week. The con on this is it has more salt than I would eat but my husband loves it.
Anne T.
This is a flavorful soup, and it's great for something that comes in a can. I've also used it with a sauce for chicken enchiladas, but it's nice on its own, too. It's great for a cheap lunch, especially on chilly days.
Meg c.
Progresso is my favorite canned soup there is. They offer an arrangement of flavors that match any mood, with extremely great prices. This is one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy topped with fresh avocados, olives, cheese and sour cream.
Amber L.
This soup is so delicious and even better that is creamy. AS soon as you put the spoon to your mouth you will get an explosion of flavors! I Highly recommend it!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This has a little spice to it which I wouldn't expect but I love! Especially when I'm sick and that little spice clears out my stuffy nose.

Such a great taste out of a can.

You can get this on sale at grocery stores like Market Basket and Target a lot. They do 4/4 deals or 3/4 deals so you get a bargain for the product that you buy.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
This soup is so filling and perfect when I don't want to cook an entire meal. I usually add a little extra cheese and some tortilla chips (sometimes crumbled). I think the can is actually more than one serving, so I typically get two meals out of one can so it's doing some good work in the cost efficiency arena.
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
We have tried other brands' (Who I won't mention) of enchilada soup and have never tasted one that compares to Progresso. I absolutely recommend this brand. Even better? Get it when it is on sale AND on Cartwheel at Target!!! :)
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Progresso is a great brand of Soup! I love the chicken cheese Enchilada! My family will eat this mostly in the winter with a half of a grilled cheese! It warm up your belly with goodness and gets you feeling warm on a cold day! I would buy it again!
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
This soup has the perfect combination of creaminess and spice. The flavor is delicious. I sprinkled a few tortilla chips on top, and it was a tasty lunch at home without having to go to chili's! I love it!
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
What flavors are similar to this?