BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Partially Cooked Spaetzle Dumplings (water, durum wheat flour, eggs, salt, spices, natural flavor, turmeric [color]), Onions, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Meat, Celery.

Contains:

less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Chicken Fat, Water, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour Bleached, Dried. Peas, Cream, Salt, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide, Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Potassium Chloride, Butter, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Tomato Extract, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Spice, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried. Parsley, Whey Powder, Beta Carotene (color).

Sahara O.
Gainesville, GA
I have never had chicken and dumplings before and I didn't think trying it in a can would be the best idea for a first taste. Boy was I wrong! The flavor was really good although it took a while to get used to the dumplings. Progresso™ Traditional Creamy Roasted Chicken with Herb Dumpling Soup
Katie M.
Phillipsburg, MO
This soup is absolutely delicious! It's one of my go-tos in the soup department! They give you just the right amount of dumplings.
Louise C.
This soup makes me happy. It is the closest to homemade I have found. I keep it stocked in my cabinet for quick meals.