Progresso™ Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice Soup uploaded by Brittany M.Progresso™ Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice Soup uploaded by Aydin A.

Progresso™ Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Meat, Rice, Tomatoes, Wild Rice, Celery.

less than 2% of: Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Dried. Parsley, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (color).

Buy on Target*
Brittany M.
This is a great gluten free alternative for chicken noodle soup when you're sick. It tastes delicious and has yummy vegetables, chicken broth, and rice in it. The flavor is great, not too salty or too unflavored. I recommend if you have not tried yet to try this soup! Especially since fall is coming up! Good thing is that I usually find Progresso soups on sale all the time!
Mai Lee H.
This is my favorite soap when it's cold out or when I am sick! It is a good option when you want soup and rice and chicken! The wild rice taste amazing in this soap! I totally recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Mariah O.
Terre Haute, IN
When I first tried this it became my favorite dinner. I am a soup person. I literally went on a a progresso diet. It was all I would eat along with saltine crackers. I feel like its a healthy choice and is great for wanting to cut back on heavy foods and chill. I have also had may other progresso soups. Awesome.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
LOOOOOVE it, I feed this soup to my one year old as well and he loves it to. its supper affordable and the taste is amazing. I only get the wild rice and chicken but its really good. I wish I could find some coupons but id def. recommend to anyone who loves soup
Liz R.
One of the best canned chicken and rice soups I've tried! First, I rarely have to add my own seasonings, and second, there are large pieces of chicken and vegetables so that it doesn't feel like I'm eating soup from a can.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This is an okay soup, the only downside is that I've found with this soup and other progresso soups is that it lacks a lot of flavor and needs to be seasoned well in order to really taste good. I do prefer homemade but if you just don't have the time this one's okay.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX
I eat this when I have a call have a taste for I absolutely absolutely it is so I can eat it all day if I had to this soup is wonderful I recommend this to anybody thank you so much for whoever created this soup LOL
Janine C.
My husband really enjoyed this variety when he was sick. the flavor was good but the rice is a little crunchier than white rice, obviously, but some people may not realize than when purchasing. progresso is a always a good go to soup at a decent price.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Progresso is always the way to go if you want a nice hearty meal. i love the chicken and rice one because it goes great with a grilled cheese sandwich in the middle of winter and they don't skimp when it comes to the pieced of food in the soup. this is a very filling soup.
Tryntje K.
Binghamton, NY
I love Progresso soups! There is such a wide variety and they taste so good that my whole family will eat them. P,us I don't fill guilty about the preservatives as they are chock full of lots of veggies! YUMMY :)