Progresso™ Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup uploaded by Jo A.Progresso™ Traditional Chicken & Orzo with Lemon Soup uploaded by Jo A.

BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat, Orzo Pasta (semolina wheat, egg white*), Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Modified Food Starch, Water.

Contains:

less than 1% of: Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Onion, Salt, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Chicken Fat, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavor, Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Parsley*, Extractives of Turmeric, Whey Powder.

Dried.

Steve p.
I tried this soup after reading a lot of positive reviews. However I was rather disjointed. If you left the word  lemon out of the name I would have given it 5 stars. But it states with lemon, and I didn't taste much lemon in there at all. I ended up squeezing a lemon in it and sprinkling some Romano cheese on top.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
I recommend this soup to anyone who likes the flavor of lemon. It is loaded with orzo. Although the amount of chicken, spinach and red pepper is minimal, the subtle lemon flavor of the broth is really good. One serving has 90 calories, the whole can has 180 calories. It is a nice twist to the typical chicken noodle.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
LOVE this soup from progesso. It's my go to whenever I am sick or craving soup. It's similar to a chicken noodle or wild rice but the orzo and lemon makes it one of a kind. It's refreshing and full of flavor, affordable and all around fantastic. A great buy!
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
This is my favorite soup in a can. I always have about 5-10 cans on hand in case I get sick or it's cold out. I prefer this over plain chicken noodle soup as I think it has more flavor and I love the orzo.
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
This is my go to soup when I am sick. I am not a fan of regular chicken noodle. But this soup has orzo pasta, chicken, and a great lemon flavor which makes for a light soup. This is a holy grail soup and a must have for me.
Michelle P.
ANAHEIM, CA
Thsi is my favorite soup...very hard to find so when I do I stock up. Has a chicken noodle flavor base with this wonderful hint of lemon as a finish. The orzo is soft and fluffy and doesn't come with the slurping and mess of long noodles. This is a must have for winter.
Jacqui E.
This is my second-favorite Progresso soup, (the other one I love is the Traditional Homestyle Chicken with Vegetables and Pearl Pasta). I like the lemony flavor, I love that it has orzo (most canned soups have big thick egg noodles, blech!), and the fact that it makes a great base for other soups.
Amanda G.
miami
I really liked this flavor! It has a nice chicken and lemon broth base with spinach, orzo and chicken. Not only is it delicious but it is a fairly healthy choice, especially if you get the lower sodium option and is affordable.
Emily d.
Portland , OR
This ish is my jam! It's a little high in carbs and sodium so it's not the best option but it certainly is yummy. I like making it for my partner on nights when we don't want to cook a full meal.
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX
Mmmm this is soo good, I compared it to Panera restaurant and it's really close. Lemon flavor but to over powering. chunks of chicken and vegetables, it's good!

Target