BY PROGRESSO #8 in Soup & Broth

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Meat, Egg Noodles (semolina wheat, wheat flour, egg), Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Chicken Fat, Egg White*, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Puree, Soy Protein Isolate, Onion Powder, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Tomato Extract, Garlic Powder, Parsley*, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Chives*, Spice, Beta Carotene (color).

Christine D.
Waipahu
I love Progresso Soup. When I am rushing or just want a light meal I
just open one can, put it in the bowl and heat it in the microwave. The
taste is just fine to me, not too salty or overwhelming in any way. I
find it satisfying so I don't crave anymore food after eating one can of
this. Also I love how it's not high in calories and since I am watching
the calories of what I eat right now, this is a plus for me.
Nordy R.
providence , RI
i honestly can eat this product everyday if i could . no matter what weather i juts love soup and this brand is amazing the chicken pieces are thick and yummyand the carrots are sweet and soft making it a perfect whole meal . i pair it with white rice sometimes and is amazinf
Tylinn W.
This is pretty great for being a canned soup. I do add some of my own spices to make it a little more flavorful. This soup is perfect for when you’re sick or just craving it without the time to make it homemade.
Tina S.
Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup is a must have during the winter time for me. There is nothing like a warm sweater, fuzzy socks and a hot bowl of Pregresso soup during the cold weather months. It's as close to homemade as you can get, with it's thick noodles and chunks of chicken. I do have to say, the only down side is the high salt content, but I just add a little water to it.
Amy V.
I love soup and so I would get some canned ones at Walmart. Progresso is okay. It’s a decent small portion of soup in one can. The price isn’t too bad either which is $1 something for one. Chicken noodle soup is always a favorite.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm not a fan of canned soups unless putting them in casserole. But this brand has decent soup. It's more expensive, but worth it. If I was craving chicken soup (that isn't homemade), this might be in my top 3 picks to choose from.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Progression chicken noodle soup is the only brand of soup that I will eat for it taste nothing like Campbell. This has little spices and vegetables that are drenched in the broth that you barely even recognize them being there for people who don’t like veggies. This is perfect for when you feel sick.
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
This soup is one of my favorites! It has a great flavor and is a great lunch or dinner option when I am sick! I love the large chunks of chicken and the large noodles. I am guilty of adding lots of salt to it to give it a little more flavor but after I do so it takes DELICIOUS!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This soup taste homemade and fills you up. The chunks of chicken are delicious, with the carrots and noodles. You can get it for a great value, sometimes you can get it on sale. I usually buy mine's from Food Lion. I would recommend this soup to others.
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
This is our family's go to chicken noodle soup. The quality & flavor is always great and it is affordable as well! We usually stock up when our local store offers BOGO on these soups. We don't eat a lot of soup but when we do it is usually Progresso!
Elizabeth W.
Which Progresso soup is your favorite?
Misty A.
Campbells or Progresso?
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Has anyone ever added a little tabasco to this soup?
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
Do you think progresso soup taste like homemade soup or progresso soup better then your lol ????
Melissa E.
Brewster, MA
Does anyone feel like these soups can be a little too salty? Ever tried the lower sodium/light versions? Do they lack in flavor in comparison?