BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Pearled Barley, Cooked Chicken Meat, Peas, Celery, Water, Modified Food Starch, Tomato Paste.

Contains:

less than 1% of: Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Carrot Puree, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Dried. Parsley, Spice, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Egg Yolk, Beta Carotene (color).

Buy on Walmart
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
This is my favorite brand of soup because it never tastes like it came out of a can and at under 2.00 a can, it's very affordable. They have so many different flavours that there is always something for everyone.
Hilda B.
Manassas, VA
This is my go to soup when my kids are sick. I get this frequently since my younger kids get sick, this is very affordable and good value. I recommend this to moms that have young kids that get sick.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
This is the best soup, especially if your sick. It's good for you. Doesn't cost much. I buy mine at Walmart. I keep a couple cans in my pantry for when I'm sick again. If you haven't tried you must.
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
Oh I can't said no to this soup. I love it!!! It just taste like home made chicken soup. It easy to prepare and it taste so good. Even though it's on a can it's just looks and tastes like a fresh soup.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
My dad buys these soups sometimes when he doesn't want to cook. The first time I had one I thought it was an homemade soup. Really good,not salty, and seasoned really good. I would recommend these for people that need/want to save some time in the kitchen. You can also add but the soup is really good doesn't need to much of anything else.
Lisa M.
The chicken barley soup is not bad for a great cold temperature meal. Progresso adds lots of chunky stuff to fill my lunch with lots of heartiness. I do add some bread and fruit to round off the meal, but overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the soup.
Melissa F.
Great taste! One of my favorite soups on a cold day! Better flavor than most canned soups. I eat this whenever I'm sick or need to warm up on a cold day. I would recommend this to any one who likes chicken soup!
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this soup for when your lazy and you just want some comfort food. I prefer this one with barley rather than the regular pasta because of the texture. I usually add a little lemon for some flavor because it is a bit bland. I recommend it over progresso's other flavors!
Allison V.
Mira Loma, CA
Delicious! Perfect balance of salt and great flavor. I buy mine at my nearest market and the always have a great variety of soups to choose from. Great flavor and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a warm delicious soup for dinner
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I love this soup my grandmother and I use to share one can all the time. The chicken doesn't taste fake and nasty it's actual real chicken it's not expensive and totally enjoy for a huge bowl of soup!