Progresso™ Traditional Beef & Vegetable Soup uploaded by Crystal G.

BY PROGRESSO

A great soup comes from quality ingredients and years of practice to get it right. It just so happens we have both.

Beef Broth, Water, Cooked Seasoned Beef and Modified Food Starch Product (beef, beef broth, hydrolyzed soy protein, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, natural flavor, maltodextrin), Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Green Beans, Modified Food Starch.

Contains:

less than 2% of: Sugar, Onion, Salt, Soy Protein (hydrolyzed), Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (carrot, celeriac, red beet, lettuce, spinach, citric acid, natural flavor), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Caramel Color, Onion Powder, Dried. Parsley, Spice, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid.

Sarah H.
In the colder months this is my go-to soup, no matter how many times I eat it I still enjoy the meaty flavor and how easy it is to warm up, add some crackers and your golden!
Vicky R.
Kiel, WI
This soup is my husbands go to lunch. When he is in a hurry he makes it. He loves the flavor and how it fills him up. We are always buying some. The price is great for us. I would recommend others to try especially since they have to many flavors.
Gabby G.
I don't care for canned soup all that much, but this one is a great option for something easy, cheap and simple! Very hearty and I like the veggies and chunks of meat in it. Perfect for the winter time when it's a bit chilly outside and you need something warm.
Meisha K.
Lacey, WA
all my life my mom has fed me this and up until recently it was top notch, recently every time I eat this I feel sick quickly after. Not sure if it's my body or the product but I have stopped buying it unfortunately.
Moe A.
Astoria
This soup stew is very very good I was on a liquid diet and my coworker bought this for me and I was shocked. The taste was so good like a home cooked stew the vegetables were not mushy and the meat was very lean.
Rosemary C.
Wilmington, NC
This is my absolute favorite dinner. This is very easy and quick to make, costing you about 3 to 10 minutes in your time it's only like $.99 at your local grocery store. Progresso has the best soups because they're always on sale and you never have to go out of your way to find ones you like. For this particular soup, I would put it on top of rice and eat it makes it 10 times better
Brandi R.
MUSTANG, OK
There are Progresso products I love...but this is definitely not one of them. Horribly bland, waxy texture and an overall just bad flavor. I actually tried a few bites and couldn't finish it so I opted for pb&j instead. My baby loves soup of most flavors and wouldn't touch this one either.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Progresso Tradition Soup in the Beef & Vegetable flavor is pretty good. I keep some on hand for days when I don't want to cook. I'd rather purchase the Light Progresso, but they don't have it in this flavor. I'd recommend this to other soup lovers.
Jasmine Y.
My go to when I'm sick! That and the split pea with ham. They do have coupons periodically online for this brand! Also, there's nothing wrong with stocking up with nonperishables in the cupboard! They don't taste all waxy and unnatural to me like other soup brands to.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I enjoy so many Progresso soups, but this one is my favorite of all. The hearty beef chunks make it the most enjoyable while getting most of your vegetables needed daily. I never get tired of it and definitely recommend it to others!

Walmart