BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Water, Beef Broth, Carrots, Cooked Seasoned Beef and Modified Food Starch Product (beef, beef broth, hydrolyzed soy protein, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, natural flavor, maltodextrin), Egg Noodle (semolina wheat, egg*), Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Carrot Puree, Soy Protein (hydrolyzed), Potassium Chloride, Egg White*, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Onion Powder, Parsley*, Spice, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Soybean Oil.

Dried.

Darlene M.
Progresso provides so many wonderful tasting soups. I love the fact that they are low in calories and are filling when you crave something hearty. I stock up when the Winter season comes for days when you need something warm to pick you up.
Evelin R.
Brookline, MA
Super easy and fast to make plus it is very tasty!. Been eating it since I started college and it is a life saver when you don't have time to cook something during midterms or finals!
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I love all of Progresso's soups, there has never been a flavor that I didn't enjoy. I especially love the Light versions, they make an awesome healthy meal to take to work for lunch.
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
I have only had this once but it was really good. Its' delicious and is a very filling portion. IT was well seasoned and the beef was very tender
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I'm always nervous about canned meat. The meat was pleasantly tender, and well flavored. I will defiantly buy this item again.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Progresso is my husband's favorite brand of soups. He likes every flavor, especially this one. Even my daughter will eat them.
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
This soup is everything a college student needs when feeling a bit homesick or stressed. Very flavorful and filling.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
So good I love progresso all their soups and stews and chowders are so good I've not found one that is bad.
Amber L.
My husband loves this flavor. We buy these a lot for his lunches. The other flavor soups are good as well.
llesenia u.
Delicious and tasty...same thing but really good variety. low in calories but still remain delicious.

back