Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by Marjorie S.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Beef Broth, Water, Partially Cooked Seasoned Beef (hamburger [beef, salt], beef, hydrolyzed soy protein, onion powder, spice, garlic powder, natural flavor), Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Green Beans, Tomato Paste, Onion, Corn, Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soy Protein (hydrolyzed), Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Dried. Parsley, Onion Powder, Soybean Oil, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Caramel Color, Spice, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid.

• What is your favorite soup by progresso?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love progresso soups and I normally purchase them when on sale. The soups are so easy to prepare. It varies where I might get the soups from. I eat the soups a lot during the winter season. I'm highly satisfied with all Progresso soups.
Amanda G.
The beef in this soup is very tender and delicious. I also enjoyed that it has a wide variety of vegetables. If you can get this in lower sodium option it is even healtheir for you. It's perfect for those of you who live in dorm rooms and don't have a stove or a refrigerator. You can just stock up on these and use a bowl and a microwave to microwave it.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Progresso soups are something I can't seem to get enough of; I've tried quite a few of their soups and I can't choose a favorite! You can find a more mellow soup to help relieve cold symptoms... or choose something more interesting. Their oiginal chicken noodle soup and their wild rice soup are currently my faves.
Mackenzie M.
Alabaster, AL
When I'm feeling down or under the weather, I always choose Progresso. The rich and hearty line is my favorite because it doesn't taste like it's not homemade or processed in any way. One con though is that it is such a big can and most times the amount of soup in the can does not fit in a normal sized soup bowl.
Tiffany L.
I love this soup. I love soup... but this soup... yum. Warms me up during the cold days and fills me up when I don't feel like cooking a real meal. Beef and veggies surrounded by yummy soup, what more could you ask for?
Sam M.
Corpus Christi, TX
The soup is okay though you can't convince me that my mom made it. It feels healthy but with the saltiness, we may be fooling ourselves. I probably would buy it again because it's cheap and easy to heat up. I would probably not recommend it to others.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
If I'm having soup out of a can this is what I'm having, love Progresso! It always taste so yummy, I usually have this one or the chicken one when my stomach hurts and want something light.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Progresso soup really tastes homemade. We love to buy these to keep in the pantry for a yummy quick lunch or dinner option. They are very reasonably priced as well which is always a plus.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
Delicious! Easy meal for dinner or lunch. My only complaint is the amount of sodium in this. But other than that, great by itself or poured over rice.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I love this soup! Progreeso soup is my favorite brand. There is such a wide variety to choose from. It is filling and flavorful! Love these!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
What is your favorite soup by progresso?