BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Beef Broth, Water, Cooked Seasoned Beef and Modified Food Starch Product (beef, beef broth, hydrolyzed soy protein, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, natural flavor, maltodextrin), Carrots, Tomatoes, Barley, Green Beans.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Celery, Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Soybean Oil, Soy Protein (hydrolyzed), Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Spice, Onion Powder, Dried. Parsley, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid.

Tori F.
Kenmore, NY
I am usually thrilled with the quality of Progresso soups, but this one left me unimpressed. I felt as though it was lacking the richer flavors that a beef based soup should embody, and there was hardly any barley. Also, the majority of the vegetables were tomatoes. I would have expected a lot more carrots/peas/potatoes or something along those lines.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
My husband has bought these several times when I get sick because he forgets I don't like them but I eat them because I don't want to hurt his feelings. These are not terrible, but I am not a huge fan either. I much rather prefer the Campbell's soups (not the super thin ones). I just don't think these have enough flavor.
Krista H.
This is one of my go to soups that I get whenever I'm sick and wants something warm and comforting to eat. I love how much stuff comes in the can as you feel you get your money worth and don't feel like you get two noodles, one chunk of meat and a whole bunch of broth.

Reasonably priced too.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love Progresso soup and they didn't disappoint again. Very tasty and satisfying on a cold day for a quick dinner.
Sarah M.
Astoria, OR
It's pretty good, but nothing can really beat homemade soup. I always end up adding corn starch to thicken it.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
This is hearty, delicious, and filling. Another great soup product from progresso!