BY PROGRESSO #22 in Soup & Broth

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Clam Broth, Potatoes*, Clams, Soybean Oil, Water, Modified Food Starch, Onions.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Cream, Artificial Color, Chablis Wine, DATEM, Natural Flavor, Brandy, Parsley*, Celery*, Yeast Extract.

Dried.

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm not a fan of canned soups unless putting them in casserole. But this brand has decent soup. It's more expensive, but worth it. I like this variety in particular, especially with steamed shrimp, salt, pepper and crackers to add with.
Catherine K.
Elk Grove
Progresso is the only brand of soup that does clam chowder justice. Other brands are a little too watery and not hearty enough. Progresso has the right amount of ingredients and just the right flavors. I normally purchase my Progresso from Target.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is my favorite can clam chowder it creamy and there are big chunks of clam inside not like the other brand where the pieces of clams are so small you can't taste them.
Leilani S.
For the days where you just crave some warm clam chowder this soup makes you feel right at home. This has the power to take me back to those chilly San Francisco nights where clam chowder was the most comforting thing. The flavor tastes almost identical to the real thing just add a little bread bowl and you have yourself a hardy meal..
Nel D.
Clam chowder is my favorite but not everyone can make it right. It's especially had to pull of clam chowder in a can but some how Progresso makes it look easy. It's just like it says Rich and Hearty! Other brands make clam chowder too salty or too bland, but Progresso's is full of flavor and satisfying. It's reasonably priced, great as a snack or a meal, and one can make two servings! When I'm being less lazy I'll even top it off with Old Bay or Season All for an extra pop of flavor.
Anne T.
As far as canned clam chowder goes, this one is pretty good! It's a non-offensive taste, and it isn't too salty. However, it doesn't have enough clam for my taste and it has too much potato. I get that potatoes are cheaper, and for the price of the soup, it's hard to get too disappointed.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Clam chowder soup. It's the best time to eat this when it cold rainy day. With some some saltine crackers on top. The best flavor. . The best time to buy is when it's on sale. Yes i would recommend. It healthy.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love chowder and on a rainy or cold day this is a perfect way to warm up your soul. Progresso soups have real products nothing imitation. So it's healthy for you and this hearty soup will fill you up
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Clam chowder is one of mine and my oldest sons favorite soups. I love it with a few splash of Tabasco and a few slices of sourdough bread. I cannot say the same for my son. I'm just happy he will eat the soup.
Emily W.
This chowder soup is delicious and perfect for cold or rainy days. It is very rich, creamy, and full of flavor that always soothes my body. It instantly warms me up and satisfies my taste buds. Definitely recommend!