Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Stacy S.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Stacy S.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato with Bacon Soup uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Potatoes*, Celery, Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour Bleached.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Cooked Bacon (cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, natural smoke flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium ascorbate), Bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), Cream, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Artificial Color, Sour Cream (cream, nonfat milk, cultures), Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Chives*, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Torula Yeast, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Pork Stock, Whey Powder, Spice, Egg Yolk, Natural Smoke Flavor.

Dried.

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This soup has a really good flavor for it being a lighter version of soup. I like the potato chunks in it. It seems like it’s missing something but maybe that’s just me. It’s a good soup. Maybe adding some ingredients to it would give it a more homemade soup taste.
Linda B.
Indianapolis
This has became my newest favorite potato soup! Full of flavor! Tastes as if it came from a restaurant. Good in creamy! I find myself always adding it into the grocery cart now when I go! Fallback... I just wished it had more potatoes in it!
Alexis S.
Potatoes and bacon? Yeah man, its really good, I need this after I watch a whole season of a show and I'm depressed because someone died. I turn to my good friends the potatoes and awesome bacon to cheer me up
Erica S.
I am dissatisfied with this product. I was very excited to try it, but upon tasting, quickly found that it really just taste like heated up grease. The potatoes are bland and I'm going to assume it's the bacon grease that overpowers every taste this can was expected to have. I usually love this brand of soup, however, this is not a recipe I'll ever buy again. If I could return an open can, I would.
Emily A.
Although this soup smells good it lacks in taste/flavor. I bought this from my local Randall's . The flavor was kind of there but mostly just tasted like a canned soup (which makes sense since that's exactly what it is) minus that it is easy to make and give you something warm in your belly, but I wasn't a fan of it
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It is a good choice as an alternative for a restaurant. I wouldn't exactly expect restaurant-quality in comparison, but it is good. The actual broth/soup can be a little thin & almost greasy, which would be the only con. It's cheap so that's always a plus.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
OMG if this isn't heaven in a bowl idk what is! when i was a college student i thrived off of canned soup and sandwiches this is so delicious. praise the lord for this flavor
Leah T.
This soup is soooo good. It's very creamy and tastes just like the potato soup you can order at some restaurants. I don't eat this soup too often, but every time I do I love it. I completely recommend this product.
Maggie S.
I love soup and progresso is one of my favorite brands hands down! It has a great flavor and is super affordable! I'm on a college budget and can buy this! I would recommend to all the soup lovers out there!
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
I get this soup all the time. When I want something quick and don't feel like cooking, this is great to have stocked up in the pantry. I do wish the potato chunks were softer and less uniform too

Kohl's