Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Gluten Free Chicken Corn Chowder Flavored with Bacon Soup uploaded by Angela P.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Gluten Free Chicken Corn Chowder Flavored with Bacon Soup uploaded by Aubrey S.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Corn, Cooked Chicken Meat, Potatoes, Celery, Onions, Soybean Oil.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Water, Sugar, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), Salt, Toasted Corn Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Cream, Potassium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Chicken Fat, Coconut Oil, Onion Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, DATEM, Tomato Extract, Dried. Parsley, Spice, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Egg Yolk, Garlic Powder, Dried. Chives, Beta Carotene (color), Maltodextrin.

• I haven't tried this flavor is it good? Does the bacon make it ta...1 Answers
Brittany M.
This has been one of my favorite canned soups for about 6 years now. My old favorite was chicken and dumplings but now that I am gluten free this soup is a great alternative. Creamy chicken based soup with potatoes and corn. It's delicious and hearty! Also, I always find it on sale at Walmart.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This chicken corn chowder is my number one all time favorite canned soup. It is perfectly hearty and filling. I love to eat it with cheese-its, and it's a perfect meal any time of day. I typically purchase mine at Walmart, but I'm sure you can find them in any grocery store.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
I just recently bought 4 cans of progresso soup and this was the first one I've tried and I must say it was amazing! It was gone in like less than 5 minutes I inhaled it hahaha! Very satisfied with the flavors and all its ingredients! Definitely buying this again! Loved it!
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I am a huge fan of soups, I eat them all winter long. Progresso chicken corn chowder is one of my favorite flavors. It has a creamy texture, with pieces of corn and chunks of chicken and potato. I couldn't really taste the bacon flavor, but I still enjoyed this soup.
Madeleine V.
One of my favorite soups! Perfectly chunky without losing its soup quality. The flavors are perfectly melded and yes it obviously tastes like it's straight out of the can. All canned soups do. But when I don't have time (or just straight up don't feel like it) to make homemade soup I go straight for this one out of my cupboard.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite soup from a can. I was skeptical at first, but bought it to try during one of the times it was on sale 4 for $5 at my local grocery store. WOW It's so good! It's not too hearty (in my opinion) and the corn adds such a great texture. Great comfort food for a cold winter day.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
If you have to eat gluten free/if you just like soup.. this is a delicious choice! I always keep it stocked in my house for when I feel like having soup. It's reasonably priced for something that's gluten free. It tastes amazing but I recommend adding a little bit of salt.
Kaelyn C.
I love this soup! I take it to work all of the time! It also has a box top on it so it helps out local schools! It's quick and easy and has a great taste. You can get it from Walmart, Publix, Winn Dixie, Target, etc.
Maddy P.
Minneapolis, MN
A coworker of mine has this for lunch at least once a week, and it smelled so amazing that I had to try it. I'm not sure that it fully lived up to the hype but it was pretty delicious! I usually stick to your basic chicken noodle, but I'll definitely be buying this again.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is probably one of the best Progresso soups I have tried. It's a very hearty soup with a nice combination of corn, chicken, potatoes, etc. Overall it has a nice flavor with the bacon flavoring being a nice added bonus.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I haven't tried this flavor is it good? Does the bacon make it taste weird?