Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Gluten-Free Beef Pot Roast with Country Vegetables Soup uploaded by Debora V.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Gluten-Free Beef Pot Roast with Country Vegetables Soup uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Beef Broth, Potatoes, Carrots, Cooked Seasoned Beef and Modified Food Starch Product (beef, beef broth, hydrolyzed soy protein, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, natural flavor, maltodextrin), Tomatoes, Green Beans, Pearl Onions.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein (hydrolyzed), Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Dried. Parsley, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Spice, Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Paprika.

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids and my man especially love this soup. It is msg free and there’s no strong salt taste. It’s savory and hearty, authentic flavor. It’s really good as a meal with a grilled cheese or with saltines. Around 1.25$ US. And available at most grocery stores
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I love progresso for the big chunks of meat and vegetables. The flavor is pretty good, but I usually end up adding salt. But one can isn't enough to feed my family of three and the cans are expensive
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
I like the flavor but felt like the can I got was a seriously lacking in the chunks of meat. I think I ate 3-4 pieces before the bowl was just broth and vegetables. Although probably healthier for me I wanted some more meat.
Lara W.
I really like this soup brand. The flavors are nice and the soups are filling. These can be healthy depending on what kind you buy. I think they're a good price. I absolutely love this soup and will buy again.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
When I pick soup I always pick Progresso Im always confident that it will be a great tasting so full of meats and vegetables without being overly salty or Mushy

Progress is lentil soup is incredible
Brittany G.
Phoenix , AZ
I'm a big fan of soup and his is one of the best at home soups. It's very filling and the flavor of the broth is so good! The meat is actually edible (which is saying a lot for canned soup) and the vegetables compliment it well. I will continue to buy this product!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Progresso rich & hearty beef pot roast with country vegetable soup is the closes you will get to homemade without actually making it. Amazing taste! Will warm you right up when it's cold out!
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
My family tolerates this soup, it's something quick and easy before a sport game or practice. I personally don't care for the ingredient choice of using soy in soup. Why do you need to add soy to a food product?
Becky F.
Washington, DC
Although I like this soup, sometimes it seems to have a chemical taste - like they substituted some weird flavoring for salt. Although low sodium is a great goal, there should still be enough salt to taste good.
Africa M.
I must say, this is a soup that needed more seasoning added, but for the price it was not worth it. I will not be trying this one again. The other soups taste better. I purchased this at Super 1 Foods