BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat, Wild Rice, Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Rice, Modified Food Starch, Soybean Oil, Water, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Dried. Shredded Carrots, Sherry Wine, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Onion, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Cream, Maltodextrin, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Titanium Dioxide, Yeast Extract, Tomato Extract, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Whey Powder, Egg Yolk.

Keely F.
Amazing! This has to be my all time favorite canned soup. It is a decent deal for a meal, but OMG the FLAVOR!!! It is so creamy and filling but still is not that many calories! I bought it at meijer when they had a sale and you all need to run to your grocery store to buy this and try this!
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Love progreso soups, they are very reasonable in price and have so many lower calorie options, they carry great flavor and get a hearty amount.
The only thing I wish is that there wasn't so much sodium.
Katie U.
This is my favorite canned soup of all time. One can makes a good meal without going overboard on the calories. It is creamy and rich in flavor, Ave the texture is excellent. My only complaint is that they don't carry it more places!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This is my all time, go to, favorite canned soup! I am a creamy type soup water and this is perfect for those chilly winter days/nights! It tends to be a bit pricier, but find a good sale and a coupon and I stock up? The only thing I feel guilty about is the amount of sodium per serving 😏 . I just don't overdo it! Give Progresso a try!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my favoeite soups to buy from the grocery! It is delicious, filling, and a cheap meal that is great for cooler months! The creamy version is better than the traditional, in my opinion!
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
Mouthwatering delicious! I love all of Progresso's creamy soups. This one in particular has the perfect blend of rice and chicken, not too much or too little of either.
Sydney G.
My absolute favorite canned soup in the entire world. The best when I'm sick or just need some comforting. So filling and rich and creamy! Ah craving it right now!
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I have tried many canned soup brands and I have to say this one is my favorite one.. It's the closest you'll get to homemade. This creamy chicken is delicious!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I love rice! And I love soup so this is a dream come true. So yummy. Plus it's creamy which is the best way to have soup. Just yum.
Courtney J.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my grandma have always loved progresso soups because there is such a variety and they are delicious

Walmart