Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style Soup uploaded by Crystal G.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style Soup uploaded by Paris H.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style Soup uploaded by Samantha Z.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Potatoes, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Meat, Celery, Corn.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Dried. Peas, Water, Soybean Oil, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Chicken Fat, Cream, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Onion Powder, Sodium Phosphate, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Titanium Dioxide, Tomato Extract, Spice, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Wheat Starch, Garlic Powder, Egg Yolk, Honey.

Buy on Walmart
Angel B.
Baltimore
This is my go to soup on a chilly evening or when I need comfort food. I add some crackers to it and it does the job. The soup is reasonably priced and on sale often and there are coupons frequently for progresso soups. The chunks of potatoes and chicken are great. Not too small and not too big. It is a great hearty soup that will warm you and fill you up anytime! It is my favorite!
Kathleen M.
This soup is a nice comfort food. Easy to prepare since you can microwave it. Easy to store and it lasts for a long time. A nice snack/meal to have on hand that tastes creamy, and delicious. Nice hearty, comforting soup.
Jen G.
This is a perfect soup on a cold night. I eat this soup atleast once a week. I typically toast bread or make crescent rolls to go with it. I recommend this to anyone the vegetables in it are cooked perfectly and the chicken is very tender and juicy.
Becky M.
Athens, AL
Used this soup recently to cook up some quick and easy pot pies... mixed this with a can of Progresso Chicken and Vegetable soup, frozen peas and carrots, and some heavy cream for the filling. Topped with puff pastry in individual ramekins, it was so warm and filling! Perfect for a cold Fall evening.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I'm in love with this soup! it has the right amount of meat and potatoes in it for me, which is hard to come by with a lot of canned soups. The flavor reminds me of my mom's homemade pot pie, a very nostalgic flavor I can't get very often. Very good soup!!!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
While I don't prefer canned soups, Progresso makes some that are too good to miss out on. Their Rich & Hearty Chicken Pot Pie is amazing! The flavor is great and their are decent sized pieces of chicken, dumplings, and vegetables. I really enjoy this soup!
Valerie S.
Huntington, WV
Progresso soups are my favorites! My famiky is in love with the variety and the homemade taste of the chicken pot pie. For me there is no other way to make a hectic weeknight meal feel like it was homemade.
Lindsey G.
I am not a fan of canned soups. I prefer home made. But this product Is good and doesn't have the 'premade/canned' taste of most soups. Not expensive and I keep a few on hand during flu season.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
There is more broth in this soup than chicken and veggies. It's definitely not a very hearty, filling soup. It's also not very flavorful and kind of on the bland side.
Heather w.
Iv never had it but its a great soup company .iv had the other soups and there good. but I give the progresso a 10 out of 10so I recommend this soup company to anyone
Crystal G.