Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup uploaded by Lily F.Progresso™ Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup uploaded by Laura R.

BY PROGRESSO

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Carrots, Egg Noodle (semolina wheat, egg*), Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken Skin, Onion Powder, Spice, Chicken*, Parsley*, Natural Flavor, Invert Sugar, Chives*, Beta Carotene (color), Barley Extract.

Dried.

• Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?6 Answers
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Progressive makes some pretty good soups. I mainly eat soup in the winter months. But I have tried several of their soups and they are so good. Every time the store puts them on sale buy one get one I make sure to stock up on them.
Shelley G.
I used to really like this soup but it seems now every time I pick up a can and open it to warm up in the microwave, the soup has dark meat chicken and it has gristle in it. I do not like dark meat and I really do not like gristle. There isn't enough content in the can in my opinion with regard to the meat and vegetables. The flavor is good, but I want my money's worth and I do not feel like I am getting it with this particular can of Progresso.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
Every single time I'm sick I go to my local grocery store to grab a can of progress . Sure it won't cure me but it does warm my stomach and soul. Not to mention I could just heat it up over the stove real quick, you might want to add a bit of salt though it's a smidge bland for my liking
Livvy L.
Progresso is one of my favorite soup brands. This Chicken Noodle Soup is very hearty and honestly tastes like you made it at home. All the ingredients are cut largely so that adds to the heartiness. And I also don't think that it's too salty or anything. Great taste.
Tay G.
When I haven't packed my lunch and I'm running late for work I can always depend on a can of soup. This soup is delicious, satisfies my appetite and convenient. I do not need to add any seasoning as it is tasty as is. I would recommend having a few cans in your pantry as soup is always great to have on hand.
Janella R.
Jersey City
This is my favorite chicken noodle soup other than my grandma's homemade. I'd buy this any day over Campbell's version, which tastes so artificial and processed. The broth is delicious and there's just the right amount of salt added to it. The carrots and celery are also just the way I like them.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
I love this brand. I feel like it's the soup brand everyone has in their kitchen but that's because it's so good! They have such a wide variety of soups-a flavor for everyone! Before I was a stay at home mom I always packed them with me in my lunch for work and it was quick and delicious. If you haven't tried this brand then you're definitely missing out.
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
I have this soup when I have a cold it's rich & hearty flavor lift me right up making me feel warm and cozy inside, I really enjoy this soup the flavor is delicious and not over salted as chicken noodle soups I've had in the past
Megan A.
Frisco, TX
I was so glad when this started being on the shelves as an alternative to Campbells. The big chunks of chicken, hearty flavor and lots of vegetables are very comforting when I need it! Also the smell reminds me of my mom fixing it for me when I was little and sick.
Rachel V.
Council Blfs, IA
Just ate this yesterday! Always delicious and fulfilling. I love having a stash of Progresso Soups in the pantry for a rainy day or when the kids get sick. We usually pick them up while on sale at Hy-Vee or Target! I always choose them over the competitor brands.
Jessica K.
Is this your favorite soup by Progresso?