BY PROGRESSO #71 in Soup & Broth

How we fit this much satisfaction into one can, we're not quite sure. Enjoy indulgent flavors such as 'Hearty Chicken Pot Pie.

Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Carrots, Egg Noodle (semolina wheat, egg*), Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken Skin, Onion Powder, Spice, Chicken*, Parsley*, Natural Flavor, Invert Sugar, Chives*, Beta Carotene (color), Barley Extract.

Dried.

Buy on Target*
Shelley G.
I used to really like this soup but it seems now every time I pick up a can and open it to warm up in the microwave, the soup has dark meat chicken and it has gristle in it. I do not like dark meat and I really do not like gristle. There isn't enough content in the can in my opinion with regard to the meat and vegetables. The flavor is good, but I want my money's worth and I do not feel like I am getting it with this particular can of Progresso.
Livvy L.
Progresso is one of my favorite soup brands. This Chicken Noodle Soup is very hearty and honestly tastes like you made it at home. All the ingredients are cut largely so that adds to the heartiness. And I also don't think that it's too salty or anything. Great taste.
Tay G.
When I haven't packed my lunch and I'm running late for work I can always depend on a can of soup. This soup is delicious, satisfies my appetite and convenient. I do not need to add any seasoning as it is tasty as is. I would recommend having a few cans in your pantry as soup is always great to have on hand.
Jocelyn G.
I have this soup when I have a cold it's rich & hearty flavor lift me right up making me feel warm and cozy inside, I really enjoy this soup the flavor is delicious and not over salted as chicken noodle soups I've had in the past
Natalie A.
I personally think that Progresso soup is the best brand of soup out there! All the different flavors are great and doesn't taste so salty like Campbell's Soup! Of course the best time to eat it is if your sick and or if it's winter
L A H.
Watts, OK
This soup is so filling and delicious. So easy at lunch and i don't get hungry in the afternoon. Good price for the large serving you get in a can. You can use this and add a can or corn or some mixed veg for a hearty dinner. Very versitile
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is my favorite canned good. It's also very delicious and easy to prepare especially when you're not feeling too well or when you need something fast. I put some lemon pepper with it and it's delicious!
Teresa K.
Blackstone, VA
This soup is not your child's soup! I love to have mine with a peanut butter sandwich! The soup is very affordable. I eat it more in the winter when the weather is cold. I plan on continuing to buy this soup and would recommend to others.
Allison S.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this soup. It's got a great flavor, it's hearty, and it's incredibly low calorie. I enjoy eating this for lunch with a side of extra protein like an egg. You definitely are getting a good bang for your buck with this!
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
Rich and hearty is my favorite when it comes to chicken noodle soup! The flavor is intensified and feels more comforting! I always like to stock up when I find a sale at my local grocery store! I would recommend this.