BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Progresso Reduced Sodium Garden Veg Soup

Vegetarian Ingredients: Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, Corn, Celery, Dark Red Kidney Beans, Green Beans, Onions. Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Sugar, Celery Juice Concentrate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Dried Parsley, Spice, Beet Powder (Color), Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

Directions:

Ready to serve. Do not add water.Stove-top: heat in saucepan.Microwave: heat in covered microwavable bowl on high 2-4 min. Careful-leave in microwave 1 min, stir. Refrigerate leftovers.

Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love having this soup in my pantry! If I get sick or it’s a chili day this is my go to. Super easy to prepare and simple to clean up. I would change the way the potatoes are but that’s it. I’ll for sure buy it again.
Angela V.
Clifton Hts, PA
This is one of my favorite soups! Sometimes it is hard to find vegetarian friendly soup, so I love that they label this vegetarian right on the can. It is the perfect snack for anyone. I like to have a can of this on a cold day or when I am feeling under the weather.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Really good vegetarian soup! Unfortunately, this is only one of a few you can eat from this brand. But with the reduced sodium it tastes a lot better. It's pretty filling for a soup too.
Mia A.
I love this soup. I don't really like canned soup with meat in it, it kind of grosses me out, but I love Progresso's vegetable soup. It has noodles in it and lots of veggies. The broth is tomato based and it's good. The seasonings are good. Nothing's too soggy. I eat this all the time for lunch in the winter with a grilled cheese.
Dana K.
Wow this stuff is tasty and good for you, I used to use another name brand and always felt heavy and it had all that salt, the progresso soups are light and the spices they use in it means you don't need salt
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
I love Progresso's garden vegetable soup, it is definitely one of my favorite go-to's on a chilly day. This soup is flavorful and not too salty, which is a plus!
Tia H.
Unicoi , TN
Progresso has a heart flavorful taste compared to other brands. I feel like the taste is incomparable to other caned soups due to the quality and freshness.
Stephanie A.
Yuma, AZ
We love eating this soup in the winter time. It is super yummy, my seven year old especially and its hard to get him to eat vegetables now days!
Kerry K.
A little salty, but not different from other canned vegetable soups, good for a cold day when you need to fight off a chill.
Alyvia P.
I love soup so much, but i love progresso because they have so many flavors & they themselves are soon flavorful!!!!