BY PROGRESSO

Your favorite flavors with at least 25% less sodium than Progresso regular ready-to-serve soups.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Tomatoes, Wild Rice, Rice, Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Sea Salt, Carrot Puree, Sugar, Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Parsley*, Calcium Chloride, Egg Yolk*, Citric Acid, Whey Powder, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

Buy on Amazon
Danika K.
Always in my pantry, the rice adds a different but good texture. I can’t just eat soup and nothing else. It’s good they added some type of grain to their soup other than noodles. It changed how I think of the brand
Ciara J.
San Diego, CA
This soup lacks flavor! I know it is reduced sodium and supposed to be healthier but it isn't even appetizing. It taste like water and flavorless chicken, noodles and rice. I have to add a lot of pepper and I usually will not add salt to my food but find I have to with this soup. I will not be buying it again.
Bianca M.
I love these soups! I usually buy them for quick lunch options at work. Super convenient and easy to haul around and make. I always opt for the low sodium because canned soups usually have soo much sodium which turns me away. They're yummy and a healthier alternative than other things.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
These are better than the original soups because there is much less salt so it doesn't have a salty after taste. Filling and has a big enough portion for one. Not expensive and ideal for lunch or dinner. Has bigger cans that are enough for sharing .
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
I live off of this when I'm sick. Super easy and quick with a taste of home cooked soup. They also have a wide variety to choose from. You can find these at Walmart / food lion
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
I first ate Campbell's but honestly they made me feel heavy. I'm a progresso kind of girl now. I like progresso because it's light on my stomach and it is made with real ingredients. Now that what I am talking about. Did I mention that they had a good variety of soups too, and their chicken noodle soup is the best I've ever had.
Kelsey C.
Progresso chicken and wild rice is my go to canned soup! It is full of flavor and so comforting. The flavoring was just perfect and it's the perfect amount of soup. We purchase at our local Walmart and the price is budget friendly.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I get this reduced sodium soup for my grandma, who lives by herself and enjoys soup, but doesn't want to go through the hassle of making it. She loves it. I have also had Progresso in the past as well, and I like Progresso too.
Mia S.
So while I really like this soup, especially with some buttered toast for dunking, I feel that the chicken is very dry and just not good. I once tried to feed a chunk to my cat who loves table scraps, and he would chew it once or twice and spit it out. After that I started questioning the quality of the meat that even my cat wouldn't eat. That being said... I'll probably keep buying the soup to eat when I need a really quick meal.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
This has been a regular in our house for months, my dad had a heart attack and can't eat anything loaded in salt so we eat a lot of things like this. Good flavor and my kids favorite