BY PROGRESSO #39 in Soup & Broth

Your favorite flavors with at least 25% less sodium than Progresso regular ready-to-serve soups.

Chicken Broth, Partially Cooked Tubettini Pasta (water, semolina wheat, egg whites), Carrots, Cooked Meatballs (pork, beef, water, eggs, textured soy protein [soy protein concentrate, caramel color], romano cheese [made from sheep's milk, cultures, salt, enzymes], bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast], corn syrup, onion, soy protein concentrate, salt, spice, sodium phosphate, garlic powder, Dried. parsley, onion powder, natural flavor), Great Northern Beans, Spinach, Onions.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Potassium Chloride, Carrot Puree, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Spice, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Egg Yolk.

Tabitha L.
Tulsa, OK
I love soup during the winter and fall! Nothing like cozying up with a blanket and a bowl of soup. However most canned soups are loaded with sodium and this isn't acceptable to me. I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle and I need something that's convenient and healthy at the same time.
Progresso Heart Healthy Italian Style Wedding Soup with Meatballs is a great compromise. It's not as high in sodium as Campbells brand and definitely less calories. This is my go to soup when I need to keep some on hand.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This soup is so yummy! Its a healthy alternative as well to other soups! It costs a little more but the taste is great and its easy to make, I bring this to work for lunch and it takes minutes to heat up. The cans are easy to open which is great! I would recommend.
Danielle A.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is one of my favorite soups out there. It has a light broth mixed with small noodles, meatballs, and more. The taste is almost as good as an Italian restaurant, but all in the ease of using your microwave or stove-top. It's not too expensive of a price for it either.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Progresso has very yummy flavorful soups, but just to high in sodium for me to eat frequently. It is filled with vegetables and lean meat. They actually have alot of different flavors to choose from. Great for lunch at work or school if you had a microwave to use.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Progress soup is my favorite brand of canned soup and Italian wedding is one of my favorite kinds of soup.., this is a great soup but lacks some of the flavor of their original version. I still quite enjoy it though.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Love Progresso soups and this one is no exception! They have a fabulous array of flavors. They truly taste homemade and are awesome for a light lunch. This one in particular I liked as it had the meatballs in it, which are actually very good. Not mushy Like they can sometimes be.
Krys R.
Looking for other brands I came across Progresso and noted the lower sodium count so figured I would give it a try. In giving in a try I wasn't in love with the full flavor as it lacked the salt filled taste I was use to but I did become accustomed to it and have grown to enjoy it.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Everyone love loved the soup! It was the perfect taste and gesture to keep everyone warm and happy during our November wedding! Keeping it simple is so much better than to be all fancy! I would definitely recommend
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I choose this brand of soup over all others because I'm constantly dieting, or what others call, a life style change. I need this soup because I'm able to really fill up and have the entire can for dinner for an extremely minimal amount of calories!
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I don't necessarily like this particular one but I do love the chicken noodle soup one!🙌🏻 I like to add a bit of hot sauce to give it a little kick but other than that these are great especially if you're not really a great cook or if you're just lazy lol. 💜😊
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
How much are these?
Alex H.
Folkston, GA
I know this is going to sound weird but, does it taste like "canned" soup?
Tasha S.
I wanted to know is this a great product to purchase? Thanks so much.
Halie A.
Why is this soup on here?
Shay W.
Has anyone found this lately? Or is this just seasonal?

back