BY PROGRESSO

Your favorite flavors with at least 25% less sodium than Progresso regular ready-to-serve soups.

Beef Broth, Potatoes, Carrots, Cooked Beef, Green Beans, Onions.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Peas*, Tomatoes, Modified Food Starch, Water, Sugar, Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Sherry Wine with Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Yeast Extract, Juice Concentrates (carrot, celeriac, red beet, lettuce, spinach, citric acid, natural flavor), Soybean Oil, Sea Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Parsley*, Spice, Sodium Phosphate, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Paprika, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride.

Dried.

D M.
My kids love the Progresso roasted chicken noodle soup. When i don't have time to make a homemade, this one is my choose number one.it easy to prepare and taste delicious.
Guera M.
Very tasty! Progressive has come a long way from when I used to purchase their soups. The price has gotten A LOT better and the product quality is still the same. My family love it!
Hannah S.
Louisville, KY
My go to when I am sick. This chicken noodle soup is the absolute best. The noodles aren't soggy. The broth is just the right amount of salt. It's all around amazing.
Angela M.
Hager City, WI
Delicious! I like that they have the larger noodles and white chunks of chicken. I don't eat this very often, but when I'm not feeling well it really hits the spot!
Rachel R.
My dad loves this brand of soaps it's his favorite we buy these for him all the time. We buy all kinds like tomato,chicken noodle and more. We these when their on sale in the fall in winter  and stock up.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
Great tasting. Perfect for the winter months or when you are feeling down. It's a better tasting healthier option compared to Campbell's. It's close to a homemade soup that's great for entire family.
Sandra T.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is one of my husband favorite canned soups. It's quick and easy and the most important part is that it taste great. There is a lot of chicken and big fat noodles. It's healthy and taste good.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Taste great when you have a cold or just in the mood for some soup taste great with some crackes maybe on the side with some warm tea good especially when it's cold outside
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Delightful is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Progresso Heart Healthy Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup. The flavor is ideal, it can be added to most recipes to step it up a bit. It is a real good value for the price. I highly recommend everyone to try this great soup.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
My favorite flavor and favorite brand. I love it when I'm sick or cold or just need a warm hug. They go on sale at my stores often so don't break the bank and I stock up. Tastes so good and hearty with big chicken and real food.

back