BY PROGRESSO #51 in Soup & Broth

Your favorite flavors with at least 25% less sodium than Progresso regular ready-to-serve soups.

Water, Potatoes, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Corn, Dark Red Kidney Beans, Green Beans, Onions.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Celery Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Dried. Parsley, Spice, Beet Powder (color), Calcium Chloride, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Onion Juice, Bell Pepper Juice Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Milk. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Mimi F.
This delicious soup reminds me of the one at Olive Garden. It is filled with healthy vegetables and leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Hot soup on a cold evening is always a good choice. There are lots of other good soups made by this company. This one just happens to be my favorite.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This soup is nasty. The vegetables taste like preservatives and salt. There's nothing I can add to this to mask that taste and it makes me feel so gross when I eat it. It's particularly annoying because this soup has gotten pretty pricey and it's not worth the money.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is one of my favorite soups with a side of grilled cheese. I grew up on it home made but Progresso makes a really good version that's full of flavor and chunks of yummy veggies and beans. I really like Progresso because they always strive for good quality .
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
These soups are easy to prepare come in different flavors and especially this I love, they get you out of any hurry at home and they are delicious.I eat them as often as at least 3 times a week, as an accompaniment to my main course. Or if I just want to eat them alone are also excellent.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a great minestrone soup, it almost taste homemade and I like the fact that it's low sodium. I stock up on these when I find them for a dollar or $1.50 a can, as everyone in the household will eat them with a half sandwich and crackers and feel full and satisfied
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Wonderful soup! This compares to Olive Garden's minestrone soup. It's not super salty and it has plenty of ingredients besides the liquid part of the soup itself. The only thing I wish was different is the size of can it comes in. I need several to feed our family for lunch.
Yesica L.
This soup is delicious!! I highly recommend it to everyone. It has a lot of flavor and the seasoning is just right, also the value. I used to always eat this along with a sandwich. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
My husband has to watch his salt intake, and this soup fits the bill. Warms him up, tastes great, and is a "healthy choice" as far as canned soup goes Sometimes we can get it on sale, and its very reasonable. Would suggest this to anyone looking for a good soup, that tastes great on a cold WI day, but doesn't want to feel 'all the guilt."
Aimee S.
I love this minestrone soup! Other than homemade minestrone, this is my favorite! It probably isn't the healthiest but it claims to be healthier. It is pretty affordable and I love taking them to work with me during the fall and winter. I would recommend it to others.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
I have to say, some canned soups just really are not so tasty. However, Progressions Minestrone is so thick and hearty. I love the rich texture! It warms your tummy while tasting amazing. I look forward to it most when it's chilly outside or a rainy day. It's a true comfort food.

back