Progresso™ Reduced Sodium Gluten-Free Southwest Style Black Bean & Vegetable Soup

BY PROGRESSO

Your favorite flavors with at least 25% less sodium than Progresso regular ready-to-serve soups.

Chicken Broth, Corn, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Green Sweet Peppers.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Tomato Paste, Cilantro, Modified Food Starch, Toasted Corn Flour, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Chicken Fat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Spice, Sugar, Chili Pepper*, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Chipotle Pepper*, Garlic Powder, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Egg Yolk.

Dried.

Buy on Walmart*
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is probably the only soup brand that I eat from. I usually buy it from Walmart or HEB. I'm a repeat buyer. It's the only soup I eat of. It's on the pricey side but well worth it. I'm always satisfied with this soup!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I tried this soup for the first time a few days ago from Wal-mart. I like the convenience of not needing a can opener to enjoy the soup. It tastes very delicious and is worth the price. I will most likely buy it again.
Auddy W.
I LOVE this soup! They have a lot of different kinds. I really love the "Light" soups. It's really helped me keep my diet and lose weight. There's so much flavor, very rich. I used to hate eating soup because I felt soup was so bland, but Progresso has changed my ways!
Pamela B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I recently picked up a few of these for lunches for work. I got the Light Creamy Potato with Bacon and the Chicken Pot Pie one. Loved the Potato one but the pot pie was so so. Great to have as a back up to grab quickly if you have nothing prepared to bring for lunch.
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
My husband is not a big fan of soup from a can but he likes Progresso. It makes for a delicious meal when the kids are away and we don't want to cook.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Progresso is my favorite kind of canned soup because it has great flavor. It also has substantial chunks of veggies and noodles to make it satisfying.
Brianna W.
I really enjoy this soup and my Mom loves it! It is very filling, has good flavor, and they have a wide variety of options.
Adria D.
Progresso soup doesn't taste like canned soup. It has tons of flavor and its chicken noodle soup is perfect for sick days.
Hope T.
Delicious soup. Tastes better than what my mother makes. Seriously Progresso is the only thing keeping me alive in college.
Nicole S.
Webster City , IA
I love the Progresso soups. Taste great and aren't too incredibly unhealthy for you. Make for a great quick lunch or supper
Gloria H.
Durham, NC
I would absolutely love to know what Progresso soup is the best because i have heard so much about Progresso soups