BY PROGRESSO #72 in Vinegar

The perfect balance of sweet and acidic, balsamic vinegar is a fantastic addition to sauces, and a great finish on salads and grilled veggies.

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a salad eater and a dressing maker. This red wine is very tasteful. I pair with dijon mustard, an assortment of dry herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder for a quick easy dressing. Reasonably price. I will buy again.
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
We use this product for all our baking/salad dressing needs. I think it's great. I pair it with salads, sprinkle it on vegetables, or depending on what the recipe calls for, we always have it on hand.
Lori T.
This is an awesome wine vinegar. I use it for cooking as well as on top of salads with a little olive oil. Perfect over pot roast mixed with crushed tomatoes.