BY PROGRESSO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Progresso recipe starters creamy parmesan basil 9oz

• Is this a good source to use for making pasta? Would you ...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy i...5 Answers
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I used some of this today with some rotini pasta some canned spinach and it worked pretty well it would have been better if I added maybe some canned tuna I think I'll try that too. But chicken would definitely be good.
lindsay g.
I was skeptical before trying this product because I've tried different basil creamy pesto sauces but this one was really good I used it with chicken broccoli and pasta you can use it for other things I highly recommend trying it I found this product at my local grocery store
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Just give me a glass and let Mr drink this yummy sauce!! OMG! This stuff is good on pasta, a crock pot roast, pork tenderloin, you name it, I've used this on it! The flavor tastes like homemade! It's rich, but not filling or heavy. This is always in my pantry!
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
I'm a big fan of Progresso soups and this product is amazing! This is a perfect base for other soups but you can also use it with chicken as a marinade. It's the perfect consistency and the flavor is to die for!
Hannah H.
This is love love love product we always have at my house. It's got the perfect mix of Parmesan and basil and a great creamy texture!! We always keep it in my pantry because it's great for all types of soups
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I never really ate canned things as a kid, but I do remember my mom using this in her cooking. iI don't quite remember if it was healthy but I guess everything made at home is healthier than street restaurants.
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
Yes! I love this stuff! I put this in my chicken Alfredo fettuccini and it tastes so good! I can eat the whole pot full! It's amazing! Smooth and sweet and delicious!
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
I love this sauce. It's great for marinade for chicken. I've used it on vegetables and as a base for soups. It has great flavor and the consistency is perfect, not to thick or too thin.
Nailah E.
I thought that since this was Progresso, the starter soup wasn't going to be that great; however, this was absolutely delicious. Would definitely purchase again.
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
My mom has used this brand since I was young and I've used it ever since I've been out on my own. I swear by it and won't use anything else!
Stephanie E.
Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy it ? Or waste of money ?
Kinsley R.
Is this a good source to use for making pasta? Would you buy it? If so, where could it be purchased?