BY PROGRESSO

Our organic soups come in six deliciously classic flavors; because we believe eating organic shouldn’t -just– be attainable, it should be tasty, too.

Water, Tomato Puree (water, tomate paste)*, Black Beans*, Tomatoes*, Corn*, Red Bell Pepper*, Onion*.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Corn Starch*, Sea Salt, Onion Powder*, Cumin Powder*, Garlic Powder*, Chipotle Pepper Powder*, Citric Acid, Black Pepper*, Calcium Chloride, Dried Chili Pepper.

Sydney D.
Riverton
Organic is my favourite flavor. Just kidding but this is an amazing organic soup that has good flavor and is easy to cook. It is semi healthy and tastes great. I give this to all of my friends when they are sick and they love it.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
The black bean southwestern soup is my favorite progresso soup I always add a little seasoning to make it spicy. I eat it with Ritz crackers and it's always a great snack after school. I always tell my friends to try the progresso soups, they are my go to.
Jenny K.
Knoxville, TN
I was a little nervous about trying this but it actually surprised me. The black bean was not over powering and I didn't feel gross after eating it. It would be good with tortilla chips to dip in as well. Filled me up and was appetizing.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I really liked this! It's hard to beat my grandmas but this was a close runner up! It's a good way to enjoy black beans for one instead of making enough for a small army! I would recommend it to others
Kat G.
Lancaster, CA
Lovvvveeee! Especially having braces now!! Can never have too many of these soups in the house!! I love soups and these are my favorite! Not expensive either so great definitely recommend worth a try!!
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
I really love this soup it's so versatile! I add hot sauce, sour cream, sometimes I add cheese! It's amazing by itself or all jazzed up it makes a quick lunch and is filling.
Erica D.
Love this soup it is full of flavor, the bean are cooked just tender enough. I enjoy the flavor so much I eat it with rice some times .
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Deliciosa sopa de frijoles enlatada.
Para sacarte de un apuro y prepar algo rapido de comer.
Sabor delicioso y tiene un buen precio.
Natally P.
Hoboken, NJ
Progresso Soups are not my favorite. But when in need they are good enough. I feel like the taste is too bland for my liking.
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is a quality soup! Black beans are my favorite and this soup mixes them in so well! I have always loved this brand of soup.

Target