BY PROGRESSO

Our organic soups come in six deliciously classic flavors; because we believe eating organic shouldn’t -just– be attainable, it should be tasty, too.

Water, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste)*, Carrots*, Tomatoes*, Kidney Beans*, Celery*.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Onion*, Pasta (semolina wheat, egg white)*, Corn Starch*, Garbanzo Beans*, Spinach*, Carrot Puree*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Onion Powder*, Garlic Powder*, Oregano*, Fennel Seed Powder*, Citric Acid, Basil*, Black Pepper*, Calcium Chloride, Thyme*, Bay Leaves.

Organic

Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I really like this soup on cold days where I don’t want the eat a cold sandwich I always eat soup and I picked this one up to try it and now it’s a staple in my pantry I really love the fact it’s organic and really tasty!
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
You can’t really tell it’s organic at all! It tastes decent and it’s a good price. Progresso is always a good brand for when you’re sick or feeling down or cold. I bought mine at our local grocery store and it is a good size.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Progresso is one of my favorite soups. It’s great for cold fall and winter days and even better when you’re sick. My favorites are minestrone and chicken and dumplings.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good soup and I honestly didn't know that is was organic. It is affordable and I will be buying this soup again. I would love to try others organic soups in this brand.
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
The minestrone Progresso soup taste wonderful. Full of vegetables and a hearty taste. I would be this again. If more soups were developed there is a chance i would switch brands of cans soup that I buy.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I like most of the Progresso soups, I haven't tasted this new one. But I have tasted the others specially the home style chicken that I really love.
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I don't like this stuff at all. It was very nasty to me. That's just my experience with it. The price was good. Just not for me.
Susana I.
About this to try for the heck of it and it's surprisingly it was really good not salty at all and just full of flavor
Kimberly W.
Dallas, NC
I was very pleased with this soup! I simmered mine in a pot for 1 hour before eating. It was so good!
Miss N.
Kenmore, NY
Easy to make and yummy! Great fall soup! Nice that it is organic, and very fresh, and you cannot taste the difference. Cost was a bit higher though.
Shellby M.
How is this compared to non organic or compared to the Campbell’s minestrone?
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
How does it taste compared to the non organic soup.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
What's the sodium content in this soup?

back