Progresso™ Light Zesty Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup uploaded by Jade T.

BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Celery, Tomatoes, Carrots, Green Sweet Peppers, Corn, Black Beans, Red Bell Peppers.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Soluble Corn Fiber, Potassium Chloride, Cilantro, Sugar, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Spice, Chipotle Pepper*, Chili Pepper*, Torula Yeast, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Caramel Color.

Dried.

Progresso™ Light Zesty Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup

Start your review of Progresso™ Light Zesty Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I love this veggie soup. It tastes delicious! It's not a watery soup like some other brands are. This has a lot of veggies and very few calories - 60 per serving (2 servings in a can).
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I really like this soup for a quick easy dinner. It heats easily and tastes good. Being a vegetarian, it's hard to find a filing soup without meat! This does the job and is a staple in my pantry. Low calories for the amount of soup
Stephanie  G.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to when I am sick ! It is really tasty and zesty. Although, sometimes it is hard to find that particular flavor, for the most part it definitely hits the spot if your looking for something light and healthy to eat while your sick and/or on the go.
Michelle W.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is a good soup for when I am craving something southwestern, with a husband that doesn't really enjoy the cuisine. It is not the best in the Progresso line but it is certainly good.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I always feel like this soup is missing some spice when eating. I will continue to purchase but always feel like I have to add spices.
Sarah B.
Progresso Light Zesty! Southwestern-Style Vegetable Soup Is so yummy I could eat it every meal! It's very flavorful and fulfilling.
Kimi F.
This might be one of my favorite soups! So flavorful. Perfect for freezing cold winter nights! I will be buying more of this soup
Angel L.
I like the flavors of the Progresso Soups and I like that they have a Light version. They're really flavorful and filling.
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
Super tasty and satisfying !
Hard to find a soup that both my husband & I both agree on ! Our daughter also loves it !
Lea M.
This is my absolute FAVORITE flavor of soup from Progresso! It's also low calorie which makes it guilt free!

Target