BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Rice, Black Beans, Corn, Red Bell Peppers, Green Sweet Peppers.

Contains:

less than 1% of: Water, Tomato Paste, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Onion, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Corn*, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Modified Food Starch, Cilantro, Sugar, Chili Pepper*, Spice, Chicken Fat, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chipotle Pepper*, Cream.

Dried.

Stephanie A.
Harlingen, TX
This is my go to soup. It tastes great and is very low in calories so that makes me happy. It is filling and has all you need to fill you up. Chicken rice and black beans.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Horrible. Not a lot of rice or veggies at all. The "spice" tasts weird. It's not even spicy. The ingredients make since but whatever spices they use do not compliment the dish at all.
Samantha L.
This soup is a good hearty serving with great flavor. I love the rice, beans, veggies and chicken bits in there that are all tasty and well flavored. It is great for the price and fills you up. I also like that you don't have to add water to it either.
Kayla B.
I love anything from progresso, and this does not disappoint. When you're sick, it's the perfect thing to cozy up to, and adds a little spice to your life (which, by the way, is a great way to clear up your nose hahaha).
Charlotte A.
Oakland, CA
Such a great soup for a quick meal on those cold days! The zesty part really does perk you up and helps even a stubborn cold! Would recommend to anyone looking for a hearty yet light meal.
Hol N.
Philadelphia, PA
Progresso is my favorite soup brand compared to Campbell's. I feel like there's always a lot more substance in Progresso than broth, so I'm more satisfied at the end of the can.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
This is one of my favorite soups. The santa fe chicken soup is full of flavor and vegetables that you don't normally get in a soup, like corn tomatoes and corn. It has a little spice to it that keeps me warm all day long. I also love how there is a light version so that I can take note of how many calories i am consuming and keep track of their nutrition facts.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love progresso soups they are so delicious an great for cold weather or of you are feeling under the weather pair mine with a grill cheese and it's the perfect lunch. I love how this soup has so much flavor an lots of chunks of veggies an chicken
Melanie B.
My kids love Progresso Santa de chicken soup as well as all their other soups. It's definitely something they eat at least once a week. My oldest daughter even brings it to school for lunch in her thermos. So if my kids will eat it then I'd say it must be good!
V M.
This is so good and fairly guilt free as far as soups go. The sodium is something that always gets me when I buy canned soups. Usually you either have to deal with tons of calories, tons of sodium, or both. I find myself buying this a lot because it has neither. Also, it's got a unique flavor to it that is very satisfying. I feel like you really taste it.
Jessica d.
Kyle, TX
Does it serve only one person?