BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Celery, Green Beans, Corn, Red Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Egg Noodle (wheat flour, semolina wheat, egg*).

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Soluble Corn Fiber, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Egg White*, Carrot Puree, Chicken Fat, Chives*, Parsley*, Torula Yeast, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Beta Carotene (color), Caramel Color.

Dried.

Buy on Walmart
Kay K.
Lovely and low calorie soup . It’s best when your feeling down or when it’s cold outside. I love this flavor and I usually eat it once a week . It’s a good price for $1.25(on sale) I would buy it if I were into soups.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is my go-to soup. Whenever I need a quick and easy meal, this is what I turn to. It tastes great and is low calorie. My only complaint is that the noodles taste a little bland, but overall this is a great lower-calorie option soup. The broth tastes great.
Pa C.
Super yummy. My kids loves it especially. Tastes just like home made. On very cold morning, I'll make this for my family. It's super easy to open without using a can opener. Definitely recommend for other to try.
Dayana R.
It's my soup when I'm sick nd have to time to really cook anything nd having a sore throat the soups is amazing definitely something I keep in my pantry specially during winter time kids love nd I would recommend it
Cinthya S.
Los Angeles , CA
This a perfect meal for when you just want to be home and watch a movie after a long day of school or work I love soups and who doesn't love paying less for a great home meal I would highly recommend these soups
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
This soup is great for a night you need a fast easy meal to war, you up. its affordable. The flavor is amazing. i bought it from shop right its a great serving size. i would buy it again. definitely recommend this to others since it has great flavor and cheap!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Great soup! Super easy to make (just heat and serve). They have a nice flavor to them and surprisingly they are filling. It's not the healthiest option in the world, but the calories aren't bad (watch sodium though)
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
Needs more noodles and vegetables. Also super expensive. At target it's like $3 which is crazy. Not enough happening in the can to make me buy this anywhere except on base at the commissary for $1.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of my favorite soups when I am sick. I can always find this at Winco and often see it at most other grocery stores as well. It's great right out of the can and heated in a pot in the oven :)
A J.
Tried some of this when I was sick. And it was very good and kept down just fine. It was heavy enough to feel like I ate something but light enough to slowly eat. You can maybe get about 3 serving a can.