BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Water, Beef Broth, Celery, Tomatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Barley, Tomato Paste, Onion, Soluble Corn Fiber.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Parsley*, Caramel Color, Spice, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Toasted Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt)*.

Dried.

natasha c.
Sumter, SC
progresso light savory vegetable barley is very healthy meal to have when i am taking a lunch break when i get home from school or to have when i'm sitting at home starving . i just love there different varieties that they have you can choose from.
Katie W.
Lubbock, TX
I added a ton of salt and spices to this!! It was very bland! Maybe that's what "healthy" things taste like
Tori A.
This soup has wayyyyy too much sodium. The minimal calories are nice but not at the cost of your blood pressure. I didn't much care for it anyways. It is a cheap soup however and will fill you up.
TERRY G.
Antelope, CA
I use this soup for liquid when I am cooking a pot roast in the crock pot. It adds great flavors and taste.
Briana A.
Dixon, KY
More vegetable than broth. Very hearty soup! Has a good flavor and is affordable. When homemade soup isn't an option, this is my first go to soup. I purchase regularly and highly recommend to others!
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
This soup does have a good flavor and it is low in calories. However, for me, I prefer a meal option that provides more nutrients with less processed ingredients. I would suggest this, but only occasionally.
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
I love progreso but the spices in this soup were a little much!!! Normally they are really good at their flavors, but this one was a little much.
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this soup pretty well. It is very filling and I don't feel bad about eating. As with all canned soups watch the sodium but all in all the taste is good.
Lauren T.
Great soup - I especially like the barley. It always has a lot of veggies/noodles in it which is how I prefer it.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love this soup! The barley is my favorite part, I always love that when it is added into soup.
Amanda Z.
Does this soup have a strong Barley taste?

Walmart