BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Water, Beef Broth, Celery, Tomatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Barley, Tomato Paste, Onion, Soluble Corn Fiber.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Parsley*, Caramel Color, Spice, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Toasted Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt)*.

Dried.

Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Light always go light with cans all that sodium ya know keep it safe 😜 veggies, when feeling lazy just grab yourself a can of this cheap stuff and it does the job vegetable soup good for the soul ooh and barley that too!
Briana A.
Dixon, KY
More vegetable than broth. Very hearty soup! Has a good flavor and is affordable. When homemade soup isn't an option, this is my first go to soup. I purchase regularly and highly recommend to others!
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
progresso light savory vegetable barley is very healthy meal to have when i am taking a lunch break when i get home from school or to have when i'm sitting at home starving . i just love there different varieties that they have you can choose from.
Bethany H.
Love this soup! It's light but filling! The value of this soup far exceeds others! It's healthier than most soups I've found, and the price is very affordable! I bought it at my local grocery store. I highly recommend it to others!
Diane D.
awesome soup, you get a good amount in the can and with all the veggies you are definitely getting all the veggies you need for the day. flavor is great, little expensive if you ask me but I still buy it, i do recommend it to others to buy, when its on sale i rack up
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Progresso Light Savory Vegetable Barley Soup is a nice easy meal with lots of flavor but not all the calories. Progresso has many different soups but if you enjoy Barley give these a try...Traditional Beef Barley and Savory Beef Barley Vegetable.
Tori A.
This soup has wayyyyy too much sodium. The minimal calories are nice but not at the cost of your blood pressure. I didn't much care for it anyways. It is a cheap soup however and will fill you up.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
This soup does have a good flavor and it is low in calories. However, for me, I prefer a meal option that provides more nutrients with less processed ingredients. I would suggest this, but only occasionally.
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
Mmmmm, my favorite quick and easy winter dinner! Pair this with grilled cheese made with fresh mozzarella and some avocado, and you're warmed from the inside out with pure deliciousness. This is a staple in our pantry during the colder months.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
This kept me happy and full after I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I definitely believe it was
Healthy and affordable for lots of meals. It was tasty and I added a hint of salt. I would recommend to others.
Amanda Z.
Does this soup have a strong Barley taste?

back