BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Celery, Green Beans, Curly Pasta (wheat flour, semolina wheat, egg white*, whole egg*), Red Bell Peppers, Water.

Contains:

less than 1% of: Peas*, Maltodextrin, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Carrot Puree, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Onion Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, Garlic Powder, Chives*, Chicken Fat, Whey Powder, Egg Yolk*, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This is pretty good for a light soup. Most soups that are light tastes like everything was soaked in water and put in a can. However, every Progresso light soups are good and actually have flavour although I like to put a little salt in mine.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
The Roasted Chicken and Vegetable soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. You can taste that the chicken is roasted, the pieces of vegetables are a great size, and it tastes fresh and comforting. It's easy to make and delicious!
Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
This soup is so good. The flavors are great and the variety of the flavors is even better. They are a great quick meal when you are in a hurry or something comforting when you feel sickly.
Aimee S.
San Diego, CA
I like these for a quick, low calorie meal or snack. Sometimes the chicken in the soup can have a strange consistency, but I'm guessing that's because it's obviously not fresh chicken if it's in a can. Overall good though for the convenience and taste!
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
Soup is my go-to whenever I am feeling under the weather. I love Progresso LIGHT soups because the lower sodium doesn't upset my stomach (any more than it remains) while I am sick! Great flavor and very comforting.
Rikki O.
Jackson, OH
Great taste it almost rwminds me if my mother's homemade chicken soup. I love that it has good size bites of both meat and vegetables most other soups have too tiny of bite which I hate.
Roshanna W.
Yonkers , NY
Very delicious and very filling. It cooks easily and fast so you don't have to wait long for all this deliciousness. Really nice flavors and definitely helps during cold and flu season.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
A very decent soup with sizable chunks of all of the ingredients, I just wanted it to have a little more salt flavor, but I suppose that I can always add that on my own.
Andy P.
Springfield, IL
I love the Progresso soups!! This one is one of my favorites I love the big chunks of whole white meat chicken in it and all the veggys! I usually double the calories it says on the can and you can have the entire can! That fills me up so much and I never go over my calorie goal when I do even if I do eat all of it. And if I don't it saves so well I can just put it in a container in the fridge and heat it up another time.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
If you're trying to diet this stuff is good. Very delicious and low-cal. But don't expect to be super full, it's mostly broth/water content. which is why it's so low cal. That in mind I definitely enjoy these and purchase them often