BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Water, Carrots, Celery, Tomato Paste, Cooked Meatballs (pork, beef, water, eggs, textured soy protein [soy protein concentrate, caramel color], romano cheese [made from sheep's milk, cultures, salt, enzymes], bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast], corn syrup, onion, soy protein concentrate, salt, spice, sodium phosphate, garlic powder, Dried. parsley, onion powder, natural flavor), Enriched Penne Pasta (semolina wheat, egg whites, niacin*, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate*, riboflavin*, folic acid*).

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Sugar, Green Sweet Peppers, Onion, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Oregano, Garlic Powder, Basil, Citric Acid, Spice, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol (preservative), Ascorbic Acid (preservative).

B Vitamin

Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this soup!! It has great flavor and the little meatballs have a great texture. The pasta is cooked well too. I like the light progresso soups because they have less sodium than other store-bought soups. I would definitely recommend keeping this in your pantry!
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
The best can of soup. I have tried making similar home made soups but this one is better by far. I'm a big fan of Panera, their soups, and their atmosphere but this is a great purchase if you are wanting to save money and eat at home.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Don't waste your money buying this, it is almost all a very light tomatoe/chicken broth with maybe a tablespoon of frozen looking veggies and about 3 little pieces of meat. Waste of money, if your trying to save calories buy a regular and eat half, this was awful, and a waste of money.
Alison C.
Will usually have this soup on cold, winter months. It's a pretty decent soup and I like that it tells you how many points it's worth in Weight Watchers. I am usually pretty hungry and will eat the entire can; however, am typically hungry a few hours after eating it.
meagan w.
pretty good as far as canned soups go. it's not gooey and condensed, so no water is needed. just pour it into a saucepan or microwave safe dish and you're good to go. hearty, lots of noodles and vegetables. good ratio of meatballs. salty broth, just like homemade.
Taylor N.
Hackensack
Taste like a home cooked pot of soup. Flavor is amazing. Soup is healthy, not a lot a preservatives and it taste like my grandmas home made soup. Not expensive very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
This soup is delicious. Overall I usually find that they need a hint of salt to truly bring out the flavors but excellent soups. For 100 calories per serving I don't have to feel guilty when I eat the whole can!
Leah W.
Quantico, VA
This soup is very affordable and very healthy. It is super low calorie and super high in flavor. I mostly purchase this product at Walmart as they seem to have the best price but have seen these soups in all grocery stores. I'd definitely recommend this product to others and those who are trying to make healthy choices.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
As far as light soups go, Progresso always wins in my book, and this flavor is one of the good ones. I have soup for lunch almost every day, and lately I have been trying to watch my calories and sodium. This is a good trade-off where you don't forfeit flavor for nutritional value.
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this soup! It's very low calorie which I appreciate when I'm watching my weight. I will have this as a light lunch, or sometimes with my dinner to help fill me up and prevent overeating. It's very tasty as far as low calorie soups go. Like most canned soups, it has a lot of sodium, so if you're on a low salt diet that might be a concern.