BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Partially Cooked Spaetzle Dumpling (water, durum wheat flour, eggs, salt, spices, natural flavor, turmeric [color]), Green Beans, Cooked Chicken Meat, Modified Food Starch.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Celery, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Butter, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, Natural Flavor, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Fat, Dried. Roasted Garlic, Onion Powder, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Dried. Parsley, Chicken Meat, Cultured Wheat Gluten, Beta Carotene (color).

Dianna M.
Canton, OH
EW! I know it is a light soup so I shouldn't expect it to be amazing, but this had no flavor and I was highly disappointed. All of the ingredients mushed all together and it was just slop. The packaging made it look really appetizing, but the inside doesn't not look like the outside. I would not eat it again.
Molly C.
My first type of dumpling soup was this and it was delicious! I have never tried any sort of dumplings whatsoever before I tried the soup and now I'm hooked! It is probably one of my favorite dinner time soups.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can. Jesus in a can.
Angela U.
Gary, IN
I've been on a diet for going strong for 10 months I've lost 45 lbs and I'm still loosing. But I'm always looking for good low calorie food I love soup. So I tried this soup today and you can not tell it's low calorie OMG. This is a must have I'm going to the store today to stock up.
Rachel H.
willow grove, PA
I love soup and this chicken and dumpling soup Tastes so good. It is not too creamy or thick and has a very comforting flavor. It is a little more calories than a broth soup but I think it's worth it every once in a while
Crystal H.
Denton, MD
Good on a cold rainy day. Curl up on the couch with a good book or Netflix and a nice bowl of Progresso soup. The light doesn't taste light. Just taste like yummy soup.
becky b.
Jasper, AL
This is another soup that I add to my careboxes for my brother. He always tells me that it reminds me of mom's chicken and dumplings and it's very fulfilling, which is important cause he works long hours without breaks and he doesn't cook so sometimes a little can of soup that reminds him of home is a great thing. I will continue buying.
Erin A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Love Love this soup and especially this flavor. Progresso usually has great deals going on at the local grocery store so the value is incredible. One can (sometimes half) will fill me up for about 4-5 hours! I recommend Progresso over any other brand to all friends and family.
Marisa S.
Love this soup! Easy to make and tastes really good. I feel like it could use a little something, maybe its the flavor or the consistency, not sure. Progresso makes a great variety of soups, you can usually score a multi deal for them at the store and they all taste great!
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
I love this soup! It's thick enough to make me feel full and also tasty. It's creamy and seasoned the perfect amount. I love that it's not too bad for you as well. The dumplings are yummy, but I wish there was more chicken in it!

back