BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Potatoes*, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Celery.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Polydextrose, Cream, Salt, Soybean Oil, Cooked Bacon (cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium nitrite, natural smoke flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium ascorbate), Natural Flavor, Canola Oil, Whey, Yeast Extract, Artificial Color, Cheddar Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Milk*, Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Chives*, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fermented Whey, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Chicken Fat, Spice, Sweetened Condensed Milk (sugar, milk)*, Enzyme Modified Milk, Citric Acid, Chicken Meat, Bacon Fat, Blue Cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes)*, Butter Oil, Natural Flavor (wheat protein), Potassium Chloride, Extractives of Turmeric, Annatto Extract (color), Corn Syrup Solids, Rosemary Extract (preservative).

Dried.

Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
You have to be careful with these because the serving size does not mention that the can contains 2 servings! But this soup is phenomenal for anyone dieting in the winter months- it’s a comfort food that you can even sprinkle on a little extra cheese and it still won’t kill your diet.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is OK I like that it’s fairly low in calories and fairly healthy however it’s not my favorite soup. It had a decent taste it was definitely at a bowl but I just feel like there should’ve been more chunks in it. It was mostly broth and not a lot of potatoes. Also the texture of the potatoes kind of weird I wasn’t really sure if they were potatoes or not, lol.
Isabel G.
Apple valley , Ca
Every time I'm sick I always eat this soup with crackers it's super thick creamy and you can taste each ingredient it's my favorite progressive soup better then regular chicken noodle soup
Chelsea R.
Paragould, AR
This is a light soup, so keep that in mind. It isn't as hearty with huge chunks of potatoes as some other soups, however, this huge whole can is only like 210 calories! You can't pass that up! It is filling, and great as a quick lunch if you don't have time to make something healthy!
Allyssa J.
Love the flavor and texture of this soup! Potato soup is my absolute favorite but I've never been able to cook it myself so I turn to this whenever I want that restaurant quality soup!
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
This soup makes you feel like you are eating something very bad for you but oh, it isn't! A whole can adds up to 5 WW plus points and leaves me feeling full and satisfied. A dash of Tobasco and a sprinkle of fat free shredded cheddar really puts it over the top.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love this soup! the potato with cheese and bacon is so good ! i love this brand and ive tried all of them! this one by far is my favorite! the price is decent and you get good quality taste! i love to eat this any time, not just when its cold outside..i love it all the time!
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This Progresso soup was a downer for me. It was super smooth with a few small chunks of potato. I prefer my potato soup's texture thicker and grittier. The flavor was more smokey than bacon. I will pass on this soup next time.
April C.
Sheffield, AL
My family prefers my homemade potato soup, but if we decide to have it at the last minute, we always use Progresso as our go-to canned potato soup. I do usually add some shredded cheese to the top once I've heated the soup and maybe a few oyster crackers as well.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
As far as canned soup that doesn't break the bank on calories, this is one is pretty good. It's not as creamy as a regular version, but it still has a good texture and there's bacon sooooo that's always a plus!

back