BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat, Modified Food Starch, Onions, Curly Pasta (semolina wheat, egg*, egg white*).

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Polydextrose, Parmesan Cheese (part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes)*, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Cream, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Butter, Sodium Phosphates, Garlic Powder, Whey Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Modified Whey Protein Concentrate, Spice, Onion Powder, Parsley*, Nonfat Milk*, Citric Acid, Fermented Whey*, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sweetened Condensed Milk (sugar, milk)*, Butter Oil.

Dried.

Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Progreso creamy chicken noodle deliciously like home made ones!! Really affordable an convenient to cart out to work.. it has a great favor and I enjoy every moment of my lunch time.. I always buy it .. definitely worth and recommended
Georgia C.
I love eating all of Progressos lite soups. They are better I think than Campbells and offer more of a selection. As someone watching calories this soup has been a life saver! It's a little more expensive than some of the other soups but definitely worth it
Jazmin C.
This was so nasty! tasted gross just not for me. had a nasty flavor. I was so disappointed because I was pregnant at the time and was really hungry. I figured it would taste good because I had the clam chowder one and liked it so I thought I would like it too but I was wrong.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
This isn't their best flavor. It tastes like chicken alfredo, but like WAY too much sauce was put in. This is one dish you're better off getting the real thing with instead of this soup.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Oh man, I love this flavor. Its sooo good. And its weight watcher friendly. It really fills me up and makes me feel like I'm eating a cheat meal.
Ana H.
I really like the flavor it's creamy and the chicken tastes good. I like the Alfredo sauce and it's light