BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Meat, Celery, Egg Noodle (semolina wheat, wheat flour, egg*).

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Portabella Mushrooms, Onions, Modified Food Starch, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Rosemary, Egg White*, Potassium Chloride, Chicken Fat, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, Parsley*, Chicken Meat, Sugar, Cultured Wheat Gluten, Nonfat Milk*, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This wasn’t too bad at all actually! I only gave it four stars because I felt the Rosemary was really overwhelming but I added some garlic powder and turmeric and that toned it down a bit. I got this during a sale (I think buy one get one half or something ) and it really hit the spot!
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
One of my favorite canned soups! It's affordable and delicious. The broth is so good is this soup you are surprised it's coming from a can! I eat it often with some crackers and love it for lunch. Also so healthy!
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
So yummy. Whenever im in the mood for some warm soup i always make some progresso soup. It taste more healthly then campbells and taste great. Whenever im sick i always pick up some progresso chicken soup from the market
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
I recently purchased this soup when I was sick, and it was so delicious! I love the rosemary flavor! I only wish that this soup was lower in sodium, but I know that most canned foods are high in sodium. I would repurchase
Nothing like a steaming hot bowl of chicken soup when it's chilly outside and Progresso does it best! These hearty soups have large chunks of chicken and vegetables. The 18.5 oz. can is enough for two so you can snuggle up while you enjoy this classic flavor.
Ariana H.
Citrus heights, Ca
I literally love progresso! This soup is amazing, and typically i get the progresso light because its a bit healthier. This soup feels you up, and it doesnt make you regret eating it all. I love this stuff
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
These are great lunch or dinner options when you're trying to keep healthy eating habits and are in a rush or just want something that's filling but also on the lighter side. These soups don't tastes extremely salty but still have a great flavor to them also, there's not a single one that I haven't liked. One of my favorite soup brands.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this for an easy, quick, lunch. It is high in sodium (as are most canned goods), but it's low in fat and calories. I typically get mine at Kroger or Publix. I have soup for lunch almost daily in the wintertime. This one is good because the rosemary adds a nice comforting taste.
Katie S.
So full of flavor!! The price is spectacular and I buy this often. I love the chunky pieces of veggies and the texture of the noodles isn't too soggy. I also like that it's a lightened version so I don't feel bad about eating the whole can.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Such a great soup when you aren't feeling well. The flavor is light and not salty . It's a very affordable . It's perfect when you are sick or looking to lose some weight . If you are looking for a light meal this is perfect .

Walmart