BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Spiral Pasta (semolina wheat, durum wheat, egg whites*), Green Beans, Celery, Corn, Water.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Red Bell Peppers, Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Chicken Fat, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carrot Puree, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Whey Powder, Parsley*, Spice, Egg Yolk*, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
You have to be careful with these because the serving size does not mention that the can contains 2 servings! Probably the healthiest of all the light choices, this unfortunately doesn’t have much flavor to it.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love getting these cans of soup when they are on sale ;the soup with pasta is very filling; hearty and complement with a sandwich or by itself . When you don't have time to make your own soup definitely this is a soup to purchase.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
This is a delicious soup! When you're looking for some good comfort food this is my go-to! It's very tasty and low cal. I usually buy this at my local Meijer. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Very good soup. Quick and easy when you're in a rush and don't feel like cooking. Helped a lot after my teeth were pulled and couldn't eat solid foods. Very hearty and delicious! I would buy this again.
Megan  A.
This is my husbands go to meal while working long hard farmers hours. Love the big chunks of chicken and the delicious vegtables in every bite. So flavorful and delicious!
Janell C.
Utica, NY
I love me some chicken soup and progresso always has great soup. i buy it from walmart or price chopper usually and they always have a variety of different flavors.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love progresso soups! This ones great because it's a nice healthier alternative to a chicken noodle soup. Great meal compared to many others you could be eating. Progresso is a bit more expensive but much healthier
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
Love, love ,love! One of my favorite soups and brand of soups. The flavor is on point and they taste amazing! And the price is perfect for those on a budget! Great soup for a great price definitely worth the buy.
Thany P.
I love this brands soups, usually purchase the chicken broth to make chicken tortilla soup. It has a really good recipe and the soup is not thick. I purchase these all the time and the kids love these to calm their hunger.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I really love the light Progresso soups because they have good flavor without having a ton of sodium. This one is good. The noodles are cooked well and there is a decent amount of vegetables, but I do wish there was more chicken. It's relatively inexpensive as well.