BY PROGRESSO #40 in Soup & Broth

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Egg Noodle (wheat flour, semolina wheat, egg*), Celery.

Contains:

less than 2% of: Water, Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Chicken Fat, Egg White*, Xanthan Gum, Carrot Puree, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Chives*, Parsley*, Natural Flavor, Spice, Egg Yolk*, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

• I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn'...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a li...5 Answers
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I have been eating this soup since I was a kid and I absolutely LOVE it.  Any time I get sick and come down with something, Progresso Chicken Noodles is my number one go to every time.  Progresso has become one of my very favorite comfort foods and the fact that it is a healthy choice makes it even better!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
When I'm doing or sick I was progressive soup. It's delicious and filling. I also take it with me to work on days I don't want the school lunch. It's quick to cook and tastes great.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Progresso light chicken noodle soup is great! I like the light version because it has less sodium. It has a good amount of noodles and vegetables, but I wish it had more chicken. All-in-all it's a great and inexpensive soup to have on-hand in your pantry.
Renn J.
I LOVE Progresso! What an awesome soup brand for those of us on a diet - especially Weight Watchers! Low in points, bursting in flavor! :) Fair price, easy to prepare... what more could you ask for? Oh, let's not forget healthy! Overall very satisfied.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
Flavor is seriously delicious. It is perfectly seasoned and never requires salt or pepper. There is a perfect amount in the can. It is my go to when I’m not feeling well.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
The Progresso soups are easily my go to when it comes to canned soups. I enjoy soups in the winter and they are quite filling when you are hungry. These are great to stock in the office too. The other brands that I have tried are really salty which I don't like. Progresso has a variety of selection and they are quite delicious too and aren't too salty which I like. Progresso soups is what I pick.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
This is pretty good. I will say the flavor is bland so I add my own seasonings before i boil or heat it up. It is very hearty and the quality of the meat, veggies, and noodles are great like I said it just lacks flavor. It can be found anywhere really including walmart, dollar general, cvs.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
I am a huge fan of these progresso soups. I love that they are making more and more healthier options. This one in particular is quite good and I don't think you are sacrificing anything for the healthier ingredients. I do wish there was less sodium in it however. These are expensive, but they do go on sale a lot and I always find them on the Target Cartwheel app!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
This soup makes for a really tasty, quick, and healthy lunch. The soup offers a comfort food feel without all of the work. I love these soups for taking to work and school because all I have to do is heat it up and I feel like I'm eating a home cooked meal. Plus the light version has very little calories!
Cindi A.
Manitowoc, WI
This is one of my staple I used while on Weight Watchers. Ate it every day and always added 4 Ritz Crackers to it. It was wither my lunch or dinner. It was a favorite. I lost 70 pounds in a year., so that says something about the soup. I've gained it back but it's due to my change in eating habits. Need to get back to the old way and healthy way of eating!
Jayda K.
Does anyone have any good add-ins ideas to make this a little thicker?
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I put salsa in mine, and add some tortilla strips! Doesn't necessarily make it thicker, but dang it makes for a great tortilla soup! :)