Progresso™ Light Chicken & Dumpling Soup uploaded by 🌹Mary Camil D.Progresso™ Light Chicken & Dumpling Soup uploaded by Kindsey C.

BY PROGRESSO #69 in Soup & Broth

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Chicken Broth, Carrots, Partially Cooked Spaetzle Dumplings (water, durum wheat flour, eggs, salt, spice, natural flavor, turmeric [color]), Celery, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Green Beans.

Contains:

Less than 1% of: Water, Salt, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Onion, Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Xanthan Gum, Carrot Puree, Modified Food Starch, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, Parsley*, Chives*, Garlic Powder, Whey Powder, Egg Yolk*, Beta Carotene (color).

Dried.

• Progresso has delicious soups! Their Chicken and Dumpling...3 Answers
  • How is the seasoning?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
ashley h.
This is my favorite of the Progresso Light soups! Being from the south I do enjoy myself some chicken and dumplings! I didn't think that this was going to taste rich like a non-light soup but it does! There is so much flavor in this can and for the low calories, I can enjoy lunch without worrying about my waist line!
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchases it for the first time recently and was very impressed, easy to prepare and a generous amount. My som had some and liked the vegetables . I would totally buy again and taste more flavors. I have seen this brand and a-lot of different stores. So easy to find and affordable.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
My husband doesn't eat chicken so I don't get to have it often so I love that Progresso makes many soups with chicken in them that I can just put in a bowl an pop in the microwave at work to get my chicken fix. The chicken and dumplings is amazing. I love the saltiness of this soup and when I add a ton of pepper, it just can't be beat.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
My family loves many Progresso canned soups, and I turn to them lots of times to complete sandwich suppers, or simple lunches in a hurry, but one of my real favorites, and staples is Progresso Light Chicken & Dumpling Soup. It sounds like a little like a misnomer, because, how can anything "chicken & dumplings" be "light?" But, therein lies the very reason I love it so much. It is so very satisfying, without being heavy and calorie laden. It's a true "comfort food" and it makes me feel warm and cozy and loved, yet it doesn't over-fill me. It guess what it really is, is "just right!"
Kristen A.
Santa Clara , CA
This soup is great for a quick and easy dinner, but not so great for really filling you up. The broth is the best part, comforting and slightly salty. However, the chicken is extremely dry and falls apart as you chew. In addition, a "single" serving size will definitely leave you hungry in an hour or two.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO
This soup is good but because of the "Light" you may need to add some of your own seasonings to make it really really good. It is great when you want something warm to eat when it is cold out and makes enough for one hungry person.
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
This is okay. First of all there's random green beans that I didn't want or ask for. There's an excess of celery and the carrots are too soggy. The broth is salty and the chicken is dry. The dumplings are the best part, but who can go wrong with a soup-soaked lump of dough?
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
This is not as good as my grandma's homemade dumplings.  The flavor was a little bland.  I would not purchase this again.  I would rather take the time to make this homemade instead of eating this again.  I would recommend this brand to everyone, just not this particular soup.
Eliana L.
This is the best thing to eat when you don't feel like cooking. It feels at home. Good value,great taste. I've been eating since I was little,I never had a problem with it. I would recommend this to everybody who love soup.
Sarah B.
The light option is the way to go! Same taste, less carbs and sodium. I usually pick a few cans up in the winter at Walmart or a local grocery store to have on hand. It's a winter/cold and flu season staple for sure.
Alexandra F.
Progresso has delicious soups! Their Chicken and Dumpling soup is fantastic! The dumplings are perfect!
Cina S.