BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Beef Broth, Water, Carrots, Cooked Beef, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Celery, Green Beans.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Peas*, Tomato Paste, Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Spice, Parsley*, Soybean Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt)*, Onion Powder.

Dried.

• What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a grilled...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This beef pot roast is one of my favorites because it is comfort food and I feel like I am indulging myself but it is super low calorie." in 1 review
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
This is pretty good. I will say the flavor is bland so I add my own seasonings before i boil or heat it up. It is very hearty and the quality of the meat, veggies, and noodles are great like I said it just lacks flavor. It can be found anywhere really including walmart, dollar general, cvs.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Good flavor and price but always more liquid than substance. Not a huge fan but great for quick no mess dinner.
Anna Camille H.
When ever in sick I always make sure I eat this it pick me right back up. I always love beef pot roast and this taste the ssmw
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
These is a good, quick soup to make. Good taste, but I alway like to add a little extra salt and/or pepper (although adding the salt defeats the purpose of this being low sodium). There is a decent amount of the beef, and it tastes pretty good. This will fill you up and is pretty healthy.
Holly G.
Mankato, MN
I love this soup! It has great flavor and is very filling for few calories!
Taylor H.
I used to love Progresso soups until my freshman year of college and that is what I had to eat when the cafeteria was closed and nothing else was open and was forced to eat that. Now, I can't eat or even smell it because it reminds me of desperation.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is an awesome light soup! Very filling without a lot of extra sodium. Its full of chunks of meat and veggies. I love to grab a whole can for lunch when I haven't had time to prepare lunch for the day. I can eat the whole can without feeling guilty!
Samaa M.
Smithfield , RI
Like the line for progresso, definitely easy for college students or alone livers... Or people who live alone lol
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
I'm always on the hunt for tasty lite lunch options, this lite beef pot roast soup does not disappoint! It's very flavorful and keep you full.
Sandra C.
I like this beef pot roast soup because its not to heavy its perfect for dinner and you can get 2 servings out of one can. Its also low in calories this a ago to meal for me when I'm dieting not to mention it taste very good and the veggies are cut in to the perfect chunks. yummy yummy yummy
Sam L.
Mansfield , PA
What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a grilled cheese. :D