BY PROGRESSO

Over twenty soups ready for guilt-free, 100 calories-or-less-per-serving consumption.

Beef Broth, Water, Carrots, Cooked Beef, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Celery, Green Beans.

Contains:

Less than 2% of: Peas*, Tomato Paste, Corn and Soy Proteins (hydrolyzed), Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Toasted Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Spice, Parsley*, Soybean Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Soy Sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt)*, Onion Powder.

Dried.

• What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a...4 Answers
Progresso™ Light Beef Pot Roast Soup
  • "This beef pot roast is one of my favorites because it is comfort food and I feel like I am indulging myself but it is super low calorie." in 1 review
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Good flavor and price but always more liquid than substance. Not a huge fan but great for quick no mess dinner.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I keep this soup in my drawer at work for a day where I can't leave for lunch and need something hearty. It is filling and satisfying. Not too salty, and a good sized portion. I would recommend this flavor to others, as it is very tasty
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
This soup is so yummy! I love that the "light" version is still just as yummy as the original. This is also super affordable especially if you can find it on sale.
Nicole M.
These light soups from
Progresso are great! Low calories and a lot for how low of calories there are!
Lacy N.
Not feeling well? This soup will fill your tummy with some great tasting ingredients. This soup is light on the tummy and very affordable.
Narmin V.
This is sooooooo good. It tastes amazing, if I could, I would have this everyday, It is also very affordable.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Progresso is my favorite soup because its filling and has tasty chunks of meat and veggies init which i love
Taylor H.
I used to love Progresso soups until my freshman year of college and that is what I had to eat when the cafeteria was closed and nothing else was open and was forced to eat that. Now, I can't eat or even smell it because it reminds me of desperation.
Holly G.
Mankato, MN
I love this soup! It has great flavor and is very filling for few calories!
Ashleigh W.
I love progresso soups this one happens to be my husband's favorite. He would eat it all day every day if i let him.
Sam L.
DuBois, PA
What your favorite thing to eat with this soup? Mine is a grilled cheese. :D